Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AsgardFox

Leather Armor for Cleric?

1 hour ago, AsgardFox said:

Anyone see an actual advantage to leather armor for a Cleric?  For those that may have tried it, does it make us too squishy?

Asgard

The chestpiece has all the mitigation so unless you want to use the 15% healing/dmg mod that comes only on leather gloves/hat/boots in addition to the uniform leather minor disc you would run a cleric in mail or plate chest...   mitigation is good if you have a skilled crafter.

I run plate chest on my druid or cleric with leather outer pieces, with a shield you can be quite tanky. 

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Traditionally Clerics wear medium armor from D&D to EQ to SB etc. This game is a bit less restrictive then some in the past (the olden days) but I would still think they are going to incentivize MA for clerics in some way. It is Todd after all (say that with all the love in the world, but this game is shaping up to be shadowbane 2 much to my delight, which has made my predictions pretty accurate thus far)

On 5/18/2018 at 11:12 AM, Vonsnazzy said:

Traditionally Clerics wear medium armor from D&D to EQ to SB etc. This game is a bit less restrictive then some in the past (the olden days) but I would still think they are going to incentivize MA for clerics in some way. It is Todd after all (say that with all the love in the world, but this game is shaping up to be shadowbane 2 much to my delight, which has made my predictions pretty accurate thus far)

Not that it matters but EQ Cleric wore plate.