Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

02/12/15 - The Confessor, God History & Pricing Faq

Wow this storyline is going to be EPIC

I agree I loved so much to read the God History and lores.

If they can put the War of the Gods (part1) visible on the website it would be awesome, currently it's well hidden under the News tab.  :P

Good lord, I am trying soooo hard to not get warnings and banned from these forums .... but some people make it sooo hard LOL

Hehehe sorry my bad english i like say will be european servers? :_D!

I agree I loved so much to read the God History and lores.

If they can put the War of the Gods (part1) visible on the website it would be awesome, currently it's well hidden under the News tab.  :P

Yes, this needs to be done.  They also need to add more to it now!!  NEED MORE LORE!  ;)

Tanom of the WhiteWalkers

iWQCpyx.gif

Just wanted to clear this up since I've been seeing a reoccurring question on it and we didn't cover it in the FAQ:

The only item purchased from the shop that we intend to allow players to trade is the VIP membership tokens.

What players use for trade for these tokens I'm not sure yet. We are giving the players the tools of an economy but what becomes the defacto unit for trade will be decided by what people start selling their goods for. Could be wood, ore, ore smelted into coins, if so which ore is the one used? Fun times for sure! 

How does this barter system... leaving value up to the players... fit in with the EK parcel tax system?  What currency will be used to pay the parcel taxes?

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...