Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How many boobs do female Centaur have?

Hi.

If you are going to put this question seriuosly, imho you should put this doubt as a role playing question.

A centaur baby has a human mouth, so I reckon he/she is fed at the chest of a mother.
Than a femal Centaur has no need of boobs on other part of her body.

TLDR: 2.

Edited by RikForFun

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

20 hours ago, RikForFun said:

If you are going to put this question seriuosly, imho you should put this doubt as a role playing question.

A centaur baby has a human mouth, so I reckon he/she is fed at the chest of a mother.
Than a femal Centaur has no need of boobs on other part of her body.

TLDR: 2.

That's true, but that presumes Centaurs were created whole by design, rather than coming into being as a magical combination of human and horse, or an evolved species or something.

Looking at the lore page for Centaurs (https://crowfall.com/en/races/centaur/), it actually gives a clear description of the creation of Centaurs. It describes Valkyn as taking the best parts of beast and man and combining them into one magnificent creature. I suppose then it boils down to what Valkyn thought was worth keeping from either.

On ‎26‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 7:32 AM, Hi. said:

I was arguing about this in discord and we couldn't come to an answer.

Good question.

Adding to the other answers, 

it's a well researched fact that most female mammals usually have as many teats as twice the number of the usual number of newborns per litter (1 for the child and +1 in reserve, because ... you never know, right?). 

Since we crows don't usually breed, but build our future bodies ourselves, there is no need to feed offsprings. So, seen from an evolutionary point of view, there is no need for any boobs at all (which makes it likely that they will vanish over time). 

Also it may depend on the personal preferences of the current necromancers on duty - and the customers needs of course. Udders may be not very helpful during melee combat (adds an unnecessary moment of inertia), so a customer might want to get rid of it, before buying a female centaur vessel.

But most of all it's a design decision of the devs. It will be what it will be. Let's hope the best. ~hooves crossed~ ;)

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild
Join - Discord Channel