Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Shadowbane and Wizard101: odd bedfellows

Nope. https://twitter.com/CrowfallGame/status/552931790491373568

I be thinkin' this game be much more like th' Shadowbane.

[based on the information I've seen, I believe Todd is channeling his inner PvP side into this game and is trying to create a 2015 successor to Shadowbane.  He welcomes any of his followers from other games (as should we, more players = more pvp), but he won't be changing this game to fit their needs.]

Nope they be looking for cannon fodder unless you are prepared to live, sleep, breath and do your ablutions when some supreme being tells you to. LMAO

Hear Ye Hear Ye, bring out your dead. Bring on the F..r...e...s...h Meat!

288mqgz.png

While that's fair of a judgment, keep in mind Coleman actually says some wizard players. There's a bunch of wizard players that could definitely rival some of the Shadowbane players.

I'm not too worried about the odd banter and rivalry brewing between the SBs and the Wizards, since it's a new game and everyone's basically starting from ground zero. Yeah, some people might have more of an advantage, that's natural. But let's put it this way: An advantage doesn't always make you win. I'm not denying that there's the possibility of either the Wizards or the Shadowbane players from beating out the others for the top players, but it's tough to call it before anything substantial about the game has been released. At this point, it's more of a put your money where your mouth is, and bring it on from both sides. Once the game's out, then bragging and trash talking can actually count for something.

The bragging and trash talking now have already begun building the political base for the future. :)

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

Completely fine. Empires will be built. And you know the thing about empires, some are bound to crumble. I wonder which one(s)?

The ones I burn down.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Completely fine. Empires will be built. And you know the thing about empires, some are bound to crumble. I wonder which one(s)?

SB community won't win poorly made socks, we can't get along for more than 5 minutes lol

We'll spin our loss into victory though so its all good.

SB community won't win ****, we can't get along for more than 5 minutes lol

We'll spin our loss into victory though so its all good.

You don't need to win Shadowbane in you can win Forumbane.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg