Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Shadowbane and Wizard101: odd bedfellows

lol love this. Hey. Those carebears though. They get things done and know how to work as a team. And they are so cute. Im not offended if the name sticks ;)

I had a stuffed Grumpy Bear as a kid, still have it on my bookshelf.  As far as I know, mine is the only full size stuffed Grumpy Bear; it was a special order.

There's a reason I asked for a Grumpy Bear...

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Granted, successful MMOs are rarely the hardcore open world sandbox titles, but that's not necessarily true anymore. I think the market is shifting. Look at life is feudal on steam, it was a top selling for days. Massive success, and that isn't even the full MMO part. I can online imagine if an MMO is made with even more fidelity and tools in the sandbox than LiF, that it could be a huge success.

If what you want is another safe themepark, there are plenty out there for you already, and plenty more being made. Nothing wrong with wanting that, but please, pretty please, let us have one decent hardcore sandbox MMORPG. There are literally none on the market. At all. Zero. Let us have just one. 

I'm all for a hardcore sandbox MMORPG - that's what I want too. But I don't want to play it with a bunch of unpleasant people.

zjsbjmn.png

If you can't kill people you hate, what's the point?

I too want a sandbox pvp game, I just dont want anybody to kill me or try to take my stuff.

k653rIm.png

We can say asshats on this forum!!???  Yippee!!   Not that I plan to make a regular habit.  First post I'm looking at after reading the rules.

I'm a wizard (as if you couldn't tell by my name and avatar) and I admit I'm a little afraid but I'm also eager to see.  I have gotten quite frustrated with the business practices over there since you left tbh and I'm hoping this new game will transition me away from my addiction to them a bit.  Wiz is the only MMO I've played unless you count pitiful attempts at Pirate (which I just plain hated the combat style of) and Eden Eternal (I think, not positive, some free one recommended to me) which I just hated for having no direction and not as hands on easy to use as Wiz.

At the start, I'm going to play both at different times during the day and see how it goes.  What I'm worried about is the ability to be a solo player instead of on teams and how much is centered on PvP.  Rumors are having it that PvP is going to be a mainstay and not side event.  I don't PvP on Wiz, I'm no good at it and if PvP is central that might not work out but I'm going to give this game more than a fair chance and stick with it at least through beta and if there's a free trial, into live, to see how much I like it and if I don't at first, if I will adjust and grow to like it more.

Not quite carebear, but sort of cousin to,

meh, grumpy old lady...

Never underestimate grumpy old ladies.

feel like.. ITT shadobane pl look like cirlcejerk nerds GSO by sweet talking nice people

feel like.. ITT shadobane pl look like cirlcejerk nerds GSO by sweet talking nice people

wat

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

If I could understand this I'd almost think I should maybe be offended.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Can someone please clean up the dictionary section? It looks like the drunk teenagers got into it last night...

Stay off of urbandictionary and you won't have to learn anything new off the internet. And keep in mind, if you quote it, then you wrote it. You're guility of the same crime considering you made no effort to filter it yourself.

Because we desperately want to loot your corpse?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Oh neat, they reopened my thread!  Thanks guys, that was kind of you.

And Jesse, we don't hold any hate towards Wizard folk, we're just trying to ensure that you hate us enough that you won't stop knocking at our doors trying to kill us. :)

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili