Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Shadowbane and Wizard101: odd bedfellows

Whats the point of getting to their lvl xd ik where i stand ;) you shall know me by now ^>^

The point is it  gives me something to read XD jk

And no I don't really know you other then you kick my butt in PvP .-.

Dang you're an Icy Witch.

Should definitely change the text of the "Report" link to a "**** Whistle" link and see who notices first.

edit: wow really? that filter appears a tad over-zealous.

No, that filter is very spot on. Those asterisks will save you some warning points. Thank the filter. Trust me.

Ah thanks we can share c:

In your face Jesse I got a cookie XD

So jealous D:! Now am getting on wiz! see you there <.<. and hahah no :P no free show for you

The point is it  gives me something to read XD jk

And no I don't really know you other then you kick my butt in PvP .-.

ummm...this is not "being attacked"

this is the foreplay of getting to know someone new to us...

unless you smell brimstone and require clerical attention, there has been no attack

glad ta help....

Excelsior!

You forgot to add "sore bunghole" and "overly burning sensation". ;)

P.S.

Just saw the mod post after I hit enter. lol

Well if there is a report feature, we defintely could use an ignore feature.

Edited by ghirular x

No, that filter is very spot on. Those asterisks will save you some warning points. Thank the filter. Trust me.

Actually, no it won't considering I got a warning within an hour of logging in here for the first time solely because I bumped the filter twice in one post. I asked why even have the filter then if you're going to punish people for using it? No reply as yet. Moral: don't think you're free and clear just because there's a filter in place preventing anyone from seeing what you said, you'll get in trouble for showing people your ascii-starfish.

edit: typo

Edited by drenath-x-

2eyfm20.jpg

You forgot to add "sore bunghole" and "overly burning sensation".

i'm trying taq be "civil" here...

and like i said...no Pink tag, so i'm letting those Jokes alone, at least until/unless Blas shows up

then it's gerbil shaving time....

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

I'll do the best that I can to bridge the gap on this one -- but I also recognize that not all of you are going to stick around with us long term.  Some of you are going to decide you don't like the vision, or the game, or the art style, or the community and take off.

That's fine.  Thanks for giving us a shot.

BUT the community that does stick is going to absolutely love it.  So, let's be cool to each other, and together maybe we can make something amazing.

Todd

ACE

Locking thread to keep what's left of the spirit of ToddColeman's post intact.

Please remember:

TL;DR: Do not troll these forums. Do not feed trolls. Both will be held responsible and punished accordingly. 

Do not troll or make personal attacks

Trolling and attacking others, in any form, is not allowed. Trolling is posting with the intent to provoke an emotional response from another user.

Examples include:

• Non-constructive feedback or comments.

• Personal attacks: Do not insult, degrade or criticize any person or group of people. Personal attacks are hurtful and destroy useful discussion. Examples of personal attacks include calling someone stupid, saying "you suck," "I wish you would die," or "you should be fired."

• Attacks on groups: Attacking groups of people, companies, or user locations, including, but not limited to, home countries, is prohibited.

• Intolerance/Hate: Attacks specifically regarding race, politics, religion, or sexual orientation are grounds for immediate suspension or banning.

• Excessive Reporting of Posts: Using the report tool to draw attention to a specific cause, individual, or to bypass a forum suspension or a ban is considered trolling, particularly if used frequently for this purpose.

• Accusing Others of Trolling: Calling someone a troll to incite someone or falsely accusing them of trolling can also be a form of trolling.

Be respectful and courteous

The Crowfall forum is a safe and constructive space to discuss Crowfall video game content and related items. In order to keep this a fun place for all community members, there are a few ground rules that must be followed for all methods of communication.

It is okay for users to disagree with one another, but opinions must be expressed in a reasonable and polite manner. It is important to maintain an atmosphere of civility and respect, so that all voices may be heard.

Communicate constructively

All communication, whether between players, moderators or ArtCraft, must be constructive. Posts without constructive commentary can distract from the topic at hand, reduce the visibility of valuable communication, and discourage others from participating in the conversation.

Profanity is not allowed

The use of profanity is not allowed. Please be respectful of your fellow players, and do not use this sort of language. This includes intentionally working around the word filter or partially masking profanity by substituting characters or words. The intent will still be clear.