Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Shadowbane and Wizard101: odd bedfellows

This all an elaborate ruse for Coleman to get some LOLs watching Shadowbane people and Wiz 101 people interact.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

No one here from the wizard game is confused about what crowfall is going to be...because it's still in development. It's a work in pogress, but no one- literally no single person- thinks it's going to be wizard-like. The criticisms of wizard players...why they're here...make zero sense, are not based in reality. I mean, do the generic/forum smack talk thing, that's fine...but suggesting that wiz101 folks are expecting a similar game makes no sense...there is no one here who thinks that. The devs have done an solid job establishing expectations..and again, the game isn't even complete yet, it's kind of tough to talk about the nature of a game that literally does not exist...wizard players get that, not sure why some sb folks are so confused.

Speculation about what the wiz101 players are expecting: about as accurate as speculation that sb players generally have mullets and binge watch a lot...and i mean a lot...of monster truck rally footage (on VHS). I mean...that would be...you know, crazy off base. Crazy.

The arrogance here is atrocious. 

Sure you SB players have experience with this type of game which seems to be a "Shadowbane 2.0"

But that doesn't mean you know everything about it or what they have changed or altered.

This is Crowfall, not shadowbane and not W101/P101.

We all start out on the same level ground, sorry to tell you.  ^_^ No one is better than the other. Just because some of us like the Kingsisle games doesn't mean we are less or more experienced than SB players. 

Cannot wait to see this game unfold and try it out.

Cheers.

Pretty sure were all better players than you. Can't wait to take your pixels.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Sure you SB players have experience with this type of game which seems to be a "Shadowbane 2.0"

But that doesn't mean you know everything about it or what they have changed or altered.

We all start out on the same level ground, sorry to tell you. ^_^ No one is better than the other. Just because some of us like the Kingsisle games doesn't mean we are less or more experienced than SB players.

Cheers.

You're atrocious!

We all start out on the same level ground, sorry to tell you.  ^_^ No one is better than the other. Just because some of us like the Kingsisle games doesn't mean we are less or more experienced than SB players. 

Cheers.

Anybody who survivied SB is a hardcore fanatical serial killer and you're the fresh fish in the yard by comparrison, don't worry though I will let you hold onto my pocket so everybody knows your mine.

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png

Anybody who survivied SB is a hardcore fanatical serial killer and you're the fresh fish in the yard by comparrison, don't worry though I will let you hold onto my pocket so everybody knows your mine.

Would you say it's possible ( but abet very difficult, or just plain impossible ) for the " fresh meat " to become  killers themselves?

I think Todd Coleman is trying to appeal to both communities....... like this is equally Wizard102

Shadowbane folks: some of the Wizard folks haven't played a game like this before.  Some of them will hate it.  Some of them will love it.  Please don't be asshats and scare them off before they have a chance to figure out which group they fall into.

My goal here is not to "mix" those communities for Crowfall, because we can't.  and we don't want to. 

yeah, way off base.

Still more W 101 chest thumping on this thread. SB'ers just responding in kind, but you guys are taking offense from who exactly? Looks like you're digging your own hole and fighting each other.

implying that the only game we play is Wizard101

It still is possible some people from the community pay Wiz and only that ( or just a majoirty of their time , ) not everyone has as wide of a variety of games under their belt as the next person..

implying that the only game we play is Wizard101

Did you play SB?

No, then you haven't really gamed.

Yes, welcome brother which color lipstick would you like your fish to wear?

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png

Yes well all we've heard about is Shadowbane this or Shadowbane that. Along with how tough the Shadowbane community is and how

wimpy KingsIsle community is.

Why not just call the game Shadowbane version 2? Sure you'll recruit some new fresh meat for consumption but for me this is all

sounding dull and not so new or interesting so far.

288mqgz.png

I'm all for trash talk when it's valid, it motivates people to get better. However I don't think it's fair to bully a group, before their skills are evaluated. After they've been tested? Sure, go right ahead. Assuming things based on their game history before the details on Crowfall are released? Not a fan.

Yes well all we've heard about is Shadowbane this or Shadowbane that. Along with how tough the Shadowbane community is and how

wimpy KingsIsle community is.

Why not just call the game Shadowbane version 2? Sure you'll recruit some new fresh meat for consumption but for me this is all

sounding dull and not so new or interesting so far.

So all of the zero information released about the game is sounding dull, not new, or interesting.  I thought I was going to be a critic.

YOUR NOTHING BORES ME!

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

I wonder what they'll say when they start losing pixels?

SWrkfdj.jpg