Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Adventurer Starter Pack

I have a few questions about this $199 pack. I haven't played the game, so I'm just trying to clarify some things I read before buying.

1) I see it comes with a hamlet parcel. Do the resources ever regenerate? Also, I saw somewhere that I need a stronghold parcel first? How do I craft that?

2) The horse & pig I saw on another thread are just skins. How do I go about getting those first?

3) When the game fully comes out will all our stuff stay there, or will it wipe everything and return it to us? (On the EK)

4) I'm really into building my kingdom and doing the campaign. Is there a way I can freely go back and forth, or am I completely locked into a campaign for months until it ends?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Pann
Please don't use all caps in Topic titles.

32 minutes ago, Kody1169 said:

I have a few questions about this $199 pack. I haven't played the game, so I'm just trying to clarify some things I read before buying.

1) I see it comes with a hamlet parcel. Do the resources ever regenerate? Also, I saw somewhere that I need a stronghold parcel first? How do I craft that?

2) The horse & pig I saw on another thread are just skins. How do I go about getting those first?

3) When the game fully comes out will all our stuff stay there, or will it wipe everything and return it to us? (On the EK)

4) I'm really into building my kingdom and doing the campaign. Is there a way I can freely go back and forth, or am I completely locked into a campaign for months until it ends?

Thanks in advance.

All parcels are craft-able from in-game resources.  You don't need more than a hamlet and in the full game you can be given permission to place your parcel in another players kingdom as his/her vassel.   The hamlet can take quite a load of buildings and walls...   stronghold parcel just allows more.  To craft one takes a significant amount of resources, a group of players harvesting for many days, not likely a solo endeavor.

In-game there will be animal husbandry as a craft/skill...   players with this skill will create all of the animals but without the kickstarter/backer skins.   You can buy a skin to support final development of the game, otherwise, it is not a must have.

Before soft launch (final skill/bank wipe) all testing/Live campaigns will end and everything including player kingdoms will reset/wipe and all of your rewards will reset to what you have purchased.

Your account is not locked to a campaign but any vessels you craft and import or craft in the campaign that you "enter: will be locked into the campaign (there are free starter vessels in campaigns/eks to get started).  Currently we are testing with 8 vessels max in your crypt.   (there is a crypt in your ek and one for each faction in the world right now).  There could very well be limits on how many campaigns you can have vessels in (essentially characters).  You will at the least have a campaign with vessels and an ek with vessels to enter.   When you log-in it is likely you will choose the vessel for where you want to hanging out.  Yes, you can freely switch.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

20 minutes ago, Kody1169 said:

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forums.

1) Parcels in Eternal Kingdoms only provide resources of the lowest quality. The respawn just as any other resource nodes. But to craft good things you will need to visit the campaigns (or trade with people who visit them). Both resource parcels and stronghold parcels can be crafted ingame with ingame resources via geomancy, which is part of stonemasonry. But regarding EK's, both resource and stronghold parcels provide low quality resources (knotwood, cobblestone, slag ore). Your hamlet parcel is by the way a stronghold parcel.

2) Mounts/Pack-Animals from the shop are not just skins. They additionally come with a mount figurine that can be used to summon this mount. The figurine can be used several time but can, like any other item, get damage or be looted. When you lost the figurine, you can still apply the unique skin of the mount to another mount of this type (which you then would have to buy/craft/tame/whatever to get it).

3) Everything will be reset immediately before soft-launch starts. Things you gained ingame (resources, crafted stuff, skills) will be deleted. Things you bought in the shop (vip tickets, mounts, buildings) will go back to your backer rewards list, where you can redeem them for the use in the final game or to transfer them to other accounts again. To say: You wont loose anything you bought by usig it during testing. Of course not all backer rewards are currently available ingame (mounts for example are not there yet).

4) You can not freely go back an forth between campaigns and eternal kingdoms. But you can use them both. Characters (vessels) you use in the campaigns are stuck there until the campaign ends or you leave the campaign (which will cost something - we don't know yet what). You can simultaneously use other characters (vessels) to play in your eternal kingdom, those of others, or in other campaigns. 

Hope this helps

Have fun, good luck

Kraahk

Alright, thank you guys, I believe that's everything. I bought it and I'm about to start downloading the live server. If anyone has tips or wants to play with a noobie feel free to message me.