evoex

Lords of the Dead <NA>

As are some of us, most are in AA at this time though

I respect anyone who can still play that game.  I gave up on that hamster wheel not too long after sieges turned out to be useless and people started duping.  We've still got folks in that game obviously, but it's not been fun watching the game take the turn it did.

I respect anyone who can still play that game.  I gave up on that hamster wheel not too long after sieges turned out to be useless and people started duping.  We've still got folks in that game obviously, but it's not been fun watching the game take the turn it did.

I hate to say it (especially given my investment here) but I fear many KGB are trapped in the economic investment of AA which keeps them there, on a brighter note it does serve as a good recruitment platform.  Our numbers have swelled significantly in AA

I hate to say it (especially given my investment here) but I fear many KGB are trapped in the economic investment of AA which keeps them there, on a brighter note it does serve as a good recruitment platform.  Our numbers have swelled significantly in AA

It always ebbs in the summer, some guilds gain for a bit, others thin their ranks as the membership goes outside for some Vitamin E.

Yes, we're doing a little bit of World of Warships as well! It is more fun than I thought!

As are some of us, most are in AA at this time though

Yup, I got bit by the WoWs (no not that other one, this one) bug myself.  Enjoying the Carrier play quite a bit, but most fun with a mid Tier CA.  Lots of noobs not understanding strategy ("Hey, lets send our 4 BBs in separate cardinal directions!") and I'm finding both CV and CA to be very impactful - you can be at pivotal locations that can swing a victory to your team.

Hint for the day - Have at least two lines of ships that you are leveling.  You can leverage the daily 1.5x experience that way, and even better if you die early in a match you can leave but still get the rewards once the match ends.  The only downside is your ship is locked to that match until it finishes... meaning you need a second or third (or fourth or fifth!) ship to play while waiting.

Yeah, we still play in many of these games, but unless we are "officialy playing", we go under a different tag so as not to confuse the situation.

If you are looking for us in other games, come to the forums at LOTD.ORG and let us know the game / server and we can put you in touch with members who are playing.

We will be sending out word on our plans for Pre-Alpha testing as our members start trickling into the testing phase.  If you're looking for a group to tag along with, come have fun while we casually kill to pass the time.

Keep me posted if you guys decide to re-open recruitment.

Keep me posted if you guys decide to re-open recruitment.

We won't have any official recruitment until the game is closer to launch, but that doesn't mean you can't roll with us during testing.  We're working on our plans for the testing phase, but I'll definitely reach out when we've settled that down.