evoex

Lords of the Dead <NA>

I want to join!

Heya Alphadawg1187, come hang out with us over @ Lotd.org - our forums are extremely active and we're playing a variety of games to hop in and start having fun now. A good few of us will be picking up H1Z1 when it releases this Thursday (tomorrow). You're welcome to join us if that's your cup of tea.

Edited by shaylynne

People who are completely unreceptive of PvP aspects, but want to achieve everything won't get along with our game. That's fine, there are other games out there that cater to that audience. 

Now, I'm not saying that absolutely everything is PvP focused and theres no way at all to avoid the terror that is human kind. But make no mistake, wether you're a fighter or a not, to get the most out of the game you'll likely have to deal with the ongoing threat of a knife in the back, an arrow to the knee, a hammer to the head... you get my point. 

Dev just posted this in another thread. Looks like it will be our kind of game.

We actually had a fun time pooping all over kids in the mines in Auroria to help facilitate LotD and FoE getting Castles on launch day. The Old Guard needed to show the pubbies what's what in the big world of Alliance Meta. 

KGB and LotD working together usually spells trouble for some server shard..

Edit: Because I don't need another Strike for circumventing a weak "Profanity Filter"..

Edited by Tasorin

We actually had a fun time pooping all over kids in the mines in Auroria to help facilitate LotD and FoE getting Castles on launch day. The Old Guard needed to show the pubbies what's what in the big world of Alliance Meta. 

KGB and LotD working together usually spells trouble for some server shard..

Edit: Because I don't need another Strike for circumventing a weak "Profanity Filter"..

Yeah, it seems that the old school guys keep having to show up the new school guys who think we're over the hill!