Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
evoex

Lords of the Dead <NA>

I'm not entirely sure how to take this, but I will simply say.... welcome? I'm sure there's a few of our stranger fellows who'd significantly appreciate your approach here.

Thanks for having me! You'll may not remember me, but I was a member during the AA beta and head start (6 months?). Never mind my shenanigans above, I was attempting to be humorous is all. Anyway, I look forward to rolling with you'll in Crowfall and please feel free to PM me if you need anything. =)

Thanks for having me! You'll may not remember me, but I was a member during the AA beta and head start (6 months?). Never mind my shenanigans above, I was attempting to be humorous is all. Anyway, I look forward to rolling with you'll in Crowfall and please feel free to PM me if you need anything. =)

Ha, I like shenanigans, especially when it comes to killing LotD people spontaneously.  Just stay active on the LotD forums and watch for our application thread when it goes up.

There's a name I wasn't expecting to see here!

Not sure of our overall commitment to CF but, as a backer, it is good to see relevant guilds like LoTD committing. I don't like you, but I respect you. Much fun was had fighting you guys in AA.

Not sure of our overall commitment to CF but, as a backer, it is good to see relevant guilds like LoTD committing. I don't like you, but I respect you. Much fun was had fighting you guys in AA.

Ha, I loved TT6 and you all actually earned a lot of respect for sticking to who you all were.  If the guild as a whole doesn't come over, definitely guest with us when the time comes.  Until then, keep up the happying of packs!

In Archage, LotD is once again dominating another server.  We, once again, have our own castle, a good fleet of ships to pirate and PK those who are not our friends, and seiging our enemies.  Here's a few pics!

51myEWg.jpg

savSVKm.jpg

1bDDCJO.jpg

Be sure to follow us over at our website!

Fail game was fail.

Fail game was fail.

Yeah AA is not that great of a game but we accomplished more than most and continue to do so on our server.  Most of the guilds talking a lot of poorly made socks rage quit after they failed to take a castle, successfully siege a castle, or simply disbanded due to internal strife / attrition.

In fact our leadership team is so strong it withstood all of Trion's mistakes and a change of GM.

Now, I don't think patch 1.7 will revive the game, but LotD will still be playing as long as we have interested members.  Hell if you want to kill time before CF hits the market feel free to join the chapter.

Yeah AA is not that great of a game but we accomplished more than most and continue to do so on our server.  Most of the guilds talking a lot of poorly made socks rage quit after they failed to take a castle, successfully siege a castle, or simply disbanded due to internal strife / attrition.

In fact our leadership team is so strong it withstood all of Trion's mistakes and a change of GM.

Now, I don't think patch 1.7 will revive the game, but LotD will still be playing as long as we have interested members.  Hell if you want to kill time before CF hits the market feel free to join the chapter.

To each his own, myself I could not find pride in tolerating a sub-par game for the sake of tolerating it.

How is Ollo these days? I quit in November since my guild was losing interest and I had no intention of spending the time/money it would take to remain competitive if my friends weren't playnig.

The server has some big alliance and no one else really interested in standing up to them from what I can tell.

Things are sounding stagnant but our guys are still out there pirating and enjoying what they can from the game.

Not a lot seems to have changed then.

Yeah, LotD and FoE teamed up with a few guilds on the temp in order to get some castles, then went back to "Red is dead" & "Green is dead", so now that all the reds appear to be teaming up, none of the greens care.  I call that a victim of success, and there are worse situations to deal with.