Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
evoex

Lords of the Dead <NA>

lmao if you still play wildstar

lmao if you still play wildstar

Options are a little limited currently with where people can enjoy an MMO.  The folks who went in expecting the structured PvP are really just hanging on until something else comes out.

WS devs: okay, here's some really challenging raids

players: finally, we beat the really super tedious encounters man am i-

WS devs: WHAT? NUH UHN *tweaks the difficulty to actually impossible*

players: :(

WS devs: YOURE ALL CASUAL CUPCAKES! AHHAHA WE HATE YOU AND YOUR MONEY

j6CmSi3.png

Great to see you guys going to CF! hope to see you do well there!

When the potential for a great game that doesn't restrict communities into small confines comes around, you've got to jump at it!  Good luck for as long as AA is still around.

"But Valor, AA and WS suck!  What should we do?" - concerned member of the community

Well, thank you for asking that concerned member of the community, we have some other small games we are looking at while biding our time.

Tree of Life: A sandboxy FFA PvP game that takes friendly graphics and overlays them onto a pretty complex and challenging environment

ARK: Survival Evolved: I mean... c'mon, we can ride dinosaurs and such!  Just another take on survival

Echo of Soul: Not really sure about this one, but a few people seem to get hooked on it.  Can level through PvP and supposedly war other guilds which turns the world into open world PvP.  Not sure about that last part.

League of Legends: A few of us still tramping around in here

Lol was fun, but then they used a kindergarten kind of approach; report this, and report that for feeding, and tr0lling in lane..

I think Riot end up permanently banned me some months ago.  ^_^

I remember I had an awful experience playing with random kids - I felt the game was most interesting when you had a team of players that you know very well.

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

"But Valor, AA and WS suck!  What should we do?" - concerned member of the community

Even bad games are fun if you're in good company.

I played and enjoyed both games, but have no interest in playing either since my friends/guildmates don't play.

rR6eI3A.png

Even bad games are fun if you're in good company.

I played and enjoyed both games, but have no interest in playing either since my friends/guildmates don't play.

Ya right on.  Once you find a gaming community that you enjoy, you tend to hang in games longer and find ways to have fun even when the overall game population is struggling.   

rSHxVEY.gif

Lords of the Dead has recently refocused our efforts in ArcheAge as we've adapted and evolved to the political environment that was threatening to kill the server.  While we've held a castle since they were introduced into the game, the lack of value and added burden of ownership led our leadership to decide that in the best interest of focusing our members on PvP, that we should sell our castle off.

LotD has returned to our pirating roots and without being weighed down by potential maintenance of a useless castle, have found our weekly schedule packed with harvesting both the packs, and the tears of our enemies on the Ollo Server.

Feel free to drop us a line if you'd like to join up in our AA chapter and read the official release by Hades below.

http://www.lotd.org/threads/lotd-archeage-update-june-2015.55452/