Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
evoex

Lords of the Dead <NA>

Need More reasons to consider LotD?

How about a guild that understands the meaning of teamwork? A guild with a history of dominating Guild Vs Guild MMO's?

How about if you just enjoy winning :)

Our Public Screenshot thread on our forums can give you and Idea of Who is already successful in CrowFall

http://www.lotd.org/threads/the-screenshot-thread.61568/

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Great to see you guys on here.  Played against you in GW2 and was impressed.  They may not have had the quantity other guilds in GW2 had, but they definitely had quality in spades.  Also congrats on the 20+ years in gaming.

Edited by Coydog

What game are you guys playing while we wait for CF?

Black Desert will be an unofficial effort while we wait (if anyone wants to tag along...).  Also have some peeps playing Diablo 3, Mechwarrior Online, Smite, Path of Exile etc in our Gamevox channel.  And we still have some Wildstar raiding die-hards who just got World 6th boss kill of Y-83.

Expect to see our footprint in Crowfall ramp up once the client-side and siege content is added!

Edited by ren

rSHxVEY.gif

Hello! Iv been keeping a eye on this game for a while now but only just starting to take a more serious look at it as alpha's and beta's draw nearer. I was poking around the guild section and noticed a familiar guild from ArcheAge, LotD. I ran ( for a short time during alpha and beta) with FoE and remember many sea battles as friends with LotD. 

Im looking to earn my way and join you guys in CrowFall and future ventures, so if you've got room, count me in!

Looking at the LotD web site/forum i see you guys are looking to BD - Im on the fence with this game due to the karma system and vast amount of PVE'ers saturating the game, but we shall see. I do not see a CrowFall recruitment section yet on your forum, so any help on getting in touch would be great!

Thank you!

Hello! Iv been keeping a eye on this game for a while now but only just starting to take a more serious look at it as alpha's and beta's draw nearer. I was poking around the guild section and noticed a familiar guild from ArcheAge, LotD. I ran ( for a short time during alpha and beta) with FoE and remember many sea battles as friends with LotD. 

Im looking to earn my way and join you guys in CrowFall and future ventures, so if you've got room, count me in!

Looking at the LotD web site/forum i see you guys are looking to BD - Im on the fence with this game due to the karma system and vast amount of PVE'ers saturating the game, but we shall see. I do not see a CrowFall recruitment section yet on your forum, so any help on getting in touch would be great!

Thank you!

Ashtar, we are not recruiting for crowfall as the game is too early in development. If you are interested in gaming with us, message us on our forums or hop on our gamevox.

We will have an unofficial chapter in black desert. The BDO chapter leadership is taking a cautious approach to the game because of the expected pve grind, possible p2w cashshop, gear gap, karma etc. Hopefully they make the right changes for the north American launch because the combat mechanics are excellent (arguably the best action combat seen in any MMO).

While waiting on Siege Perilous expected late March, many of us are taking Black Desert Online for a test drive.  The action combat and PvP focus endgame should make a nice warm up for Crowfall.  If you are on the Edan Orwen server (channel tbd Baelnos2) be sure to say hello!

Edited by ren

rSHxVEY.gif

are you guys still looking for members?

We are involved with other games where you may want to join us during the wait for CF to launch into full Alpha / Beta.

Take a look at what we are playing at lotd.org

Piikaa / Pkaoo

rSHxVEY.gif

Uhh yea...so to be honest we been busy with other games and most of us haven't tested in a while.  

Our Black Desert Online Chapter on Orwen won Heidel City and Serendia Region this past Saturday in North America's first official Seige War.  Here is our post victory picture!

733P4jX.jpg

Many of us will start testing again later this summer.  Be sure to check us out at lotd.org!

Uhh yea...so to be honest we been busy with other games and most of us haven't tested in a while.  

Our Black Desert Online Chapter on Orwen won Heidel City and Serendia Region this past Saturday in North America's first official Seige War.  Here is our post victory picture!

733P4jX.jpg

Many of us will start testing again later this summer.  Be sure to check us out at lotd.org!

Valor is looking good in that bikini.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Still looking for a CF home, any news on recruitment?

Thank you for continuing to check in Verot.  We generally do not open up recruitment until open Beta, anyone prior to that who wants to join can find us in another game.  Exceptions to that may happen in later alpha phases, but that's on a case by case basis.