Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
evoex

Lords of the Dead <NA>

The reason so many people left AA is because they changed TS trees which nullified the thousands that some people had spent on the game.  We however used good old fashioned relationships to secure multiple castles and own the seas.

Not sure Archeage counts as a game to dominate in ;) but still good to see another good 'old' guild chiming in!

While an entertaining subject, I'd consider what we've done on our server to be a game to dominate in when it's support for PvP allows for naval and land warfare supporting hundreds of players at a time.  Healthy population, competent opponents (sometimes).  All in all, it's been a good game for our guys to stay active in while waiting for something with less of an asian grind.

This guy has turned this schtick into a youtube career, but I wouldn't be surprised if this video described 75% of the community of H1Z1 the first week it opened up in Alpha.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5IROiaiOVEU

Edited by valor

LotD had a few meet ups this past weekend both in Canada and Texas.  We have yet to have one in the US proper. :)

But, it was great to meet some guys I've been gaming with for years and exchange buying each other drinks.  We'll have to get this rolling out more consistently from here on out.

Edited by valor

Good to see some of our WildStar members getting Crowfall on their radar.  Can't wait to play with you guys in another game!

~Ist

"Action combat" with telegraphs should bring some familiarity over from WS.  Looking forward to some gritty open world content after being trapped in instances for so long in the last few games I've played.

rSHxVEY.gif

"Action combat" with telegraphs should bring some familiarity over from WS.  Looking forward to some gritty open world content after being trapped in instances for so long in the last few games I've played.

What's funny about this is the fact that having played in almost exclusively open world PvP, I'm looking forward to the "action combat" element as we've been force-fed tab targeted garbage for the past number of years.

While waiting for Crowfall and playing inferior games, we took some time to recognize our junior leaders who've taken on essential roles in LotD to keep open two chapters.

http://www.lotd.org/threads/lotd-thanks-our-junior-leaders.51707/#post-372066