Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
evoex

Lords of the Dead <NA>

Yeah Piikaa,

We'll be doing a live stream of our podcast starting at 8:30EST tomorrow night.  We were going to do a PvP focused podcast, but with the obvious information drop, we'll be recapping what Artcraft releases.

We'll do a Q&A at the end as well and hope to hear from everyone!

Alright folks,

Join us for the live discussion of Crowfall's announcement, we'll be hosting the stream:

Time: 8:30pm CST

Where: http://www.twitch.tv/crownsandcrows

Feel free to join up, talk about the game, listen to us dig through all the new information and the completed puzzle, and be merry with your fellow people.

Buncha great folks here. :) I've been in a ton of guilds, but this was literally the only one I didn't have any cringe worthy guild drama at some point. It's a big competitive group of people, but of all the LOTD members I've played with, none of them were tryhard unpleasant people. It's like a friendly casual/relaxed guild atmosphere with super competitive and competent players. 

One of my favorite things to do in MMO's myself is organize community events, and I plan to throw em on Crowfall big time. I organized the biggest community events on Wildstar most recently, and plan to do even more in this game! I really think this game is going to be revolutionary for world PVP event organizers like myself, and community figureheads like our other guildy Bazeleel. I can't wait to get started! 

Baz and I recieved a lot of support from these guys, and in the twenty freakin' years they've been around they've actually always been big community figures. So if you wanna be part of a guild that drives the community, you should join up! 

Edited by FloX

Buncha great folks here. :) I've been in a ton of guilds, but this was literally the only one I didn't have any cringe worthy guild drama at some point. It's a big competitive group of people, but of all the LOTD members I've played with, none of them were tryhard unpleasant people. It's like a friendly casual/relaxed guild atmosphere with super competitive and competent players. 

One of my favorite things to do in MMO's myself is organize community events, and I plan to throw em on Crowfall big time. I organized the biggest community events on Wildstar most recently, and plan to do even more in this game! I really think this game is going to be revolutionary for world PVP event organizers like myself, and community figureheads like our other guildy Bazeleel. I can't wait to get started! 

Baz and I recieved a lot of support from these guys, and in the twenty freakin' years they've been around they've actually always been big community figures. So if you wanna be part of a guild that drives the community, you should join up! 

.... I don't know, I've been called an unpleasant person pretty consistently.  I'll have to talk with Ren about being too nice. ;)

I'm introducing him to the rest of the guild...  slowly.

Lol, just rip the band-aid off all at once....He's gonna find out sooner rather than later...

We are a group of organized, passionate and dedicated players who always put the guild first. Things do get heated from time to time, but if you realize it is all for the advancement of the guild, you will be fine. You need to have a thick skin, bite your tongue from time to time, and learn to let things go. In LotD we trust!!

Edited by remec

QgGGP67.gif

Alright folks,

Join us for the live discussion of Crowfall's announcement, we'll be hosting the stream:

Time: 8:30pm CST

Where: http://www.twitch.tv/crownsandcrows

Feel free to join up, talk about the game, listen to us dig through all the new information and the completed puzzle, and be merry with your fellow people.

See everyone in 25 minutes!

Lol, just rip the band-aid off all at once....He's gonna find out sooner rather than later...

We are a group of organized, passionate and dedicated players who always put the guild first. Things do get heated from time to time, but if you realize it is all for the advancement of the guild, you will be fine. You need to have a thick skin, bite your tongue from time to time, and learn to let things go. In LotD we trust!!

Hahah, well I mean even during heated moments people are adults, realize it's just a game, and resolve it quickly. The meltdowns I've had in guilds over loot and gossip nearly ruined MMO's for me.

Edit: this commenting system is really screwing me up. Keeps taking away my line breaks. Argh.

Edited by FloX

Hahah, well I mean even during heated moments people are adults, realize it's just a game, and resolve it quickly. The meltdowns I've had in guilds over loot and gossip nearly ruined MMO's for me.

Edit: this commenting system is really screwing me up. Keeps taking away my line breaks. Argh.

Oh yeah... meltdowns, no.

I just found out about this game, looks good so far. I'm in LotD on wildstar so its nice to see the guild will be here as well.

What's interesting is that between what was promised in AA and WS is what CF wants to do themselves.  If they can pull it all together, we're in line for a great game.