Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
evoex

Lords of the Dead <NA>

What's interesting is that between what was promised in AA and WS is what CF wants to do themselves.  If they can pull it all together, we're in line for a great game.

I really hope so! PVP in WS right now is just kind of meh, i was hoping for something different i guess. Crowfall as of right now sounds way more interesting as far as combat goes.  I never played AA so i can't say anythings about it and don't know how pvp worked in that game.  I went gold and will be in the A2 group, I'm interested in how they will do ranged because that is typically what i play.....Well maybe i shouldn't say that because for some reason WS really turned me off from rdps and I had way more fun as a warrior tank in pvp.  In Crowfall it might be the same, seeing how Champion is probably the most appealing to me right now, maybe legionnaire or the Minotaur.  Anyways I look forward to being in game with all you guys! 

I'm interested in joining this clan and helping organize it once the game gets ready to launch. 

We definitely appreciate your interest in joining LotD but this game is too far out to be recruiting for it.  We do invite folks to hang out with us on lotd.org or hop on our TS which can be found on our site.  Once Alpha kicks off, we'll consider bringing in folks who are in game if they are looking to join up.

I hope that helps and if you want to join us in other games, we have folks playing LoL, AA, WS and some other games casually.

Hey folks,

LotD has been continuing our chapters in Wildstar and ArcheAge.  THe games are far from perfect, but it's a good outlet for gaming together.  If you want to know what LotD is all about, feel free to check us out in either of those games or simply jump on our forums and chat there about Crowfall.

LotD has been continuing our chapters in Wildstar and ArcheAge.  THe games are far from perfect....

By the by, in WildStar anyone who dropped out of the PvP scene might enjoy the reboot currently live.  We are also helping test the Drop 5 PvP changes on the public test realm.  We are on Entity (Warhound is dead).

rSHxVEY.gif

By the by, in WildStar anyone who dropped out of the PvP scene might enjoy the reboot currently live.  We are also helping test the Drop 5 PvP changes on the public test realm.  We are on Entity (Warhound is dead).

I've been hoping they'll finally get their PvP cleaned up.  They really went away from what was supposed to be their bread and butter.

Looking forward to more fun with LoTD in Crowfall :)

-Outcry Pirates

So the Rumors are true!  I'm looking forward to it.  ArcheAge was fun, but giving guilds like yours and ours the chance to cross paths in Crowfall will be a significant improvement..

My Lords, 

My mower blades are forged, sharpened and enchanted with +5 crit damage to non-native weeds. Consider them to be at your service for this potentially awesome guild MMO experience! 

Yours truely,

-Landscaper 

:P

I'm not entirely sure how to take this, but I will simply say.... welcome?  I'm sure there's a few of our stranger fellows who'd significantly appreciate your approach here.