Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
evoex

Lords of the Dead <NA>

Death Alliance was Lords of Death, LotD rolled on NA at launch while I am assumeing you and LoD played against eachother on EU.

Good to see you on Ollo though.

EDIT: Soo I went looking for a s source to make sure I remembered this correctly, and it turned out my source was actually one of your posts.. lol

Avacado
10-10-2012, 19:41
Afghan siege on MS
The Death/NWO war.

For those who don't know/Remember, Death was moving to NA-01 and was going to transfer their Niffelheim properties to NWO, which was primarily the EU clans from Death. 
NWO decided that that's boring and gonzoish, and decided to actually fight for the cities, since that's more fun and doesn't really hurt Death in the long run since they were transferring anyway.
Death got really disgruntled about this for some reason, got rolled, and finally decided that, since they couldn't win, they could give away Frostbourne to the Afghans, and that NWO would be to afraid to provoke them.
NWO took the City, Osium got mad and a a few offhour sieges were exchanged until Cairn took one of TM's cities and NWO/Afghan made peace.
The reason this was notable because it was just a strange, strange war from beginning to end. Between Death getting mad about losing what they were going to give away in a few weeks, and TheMercs crowing about beating a zerg in a siege where they had 10x the amount of characters, it was just a bit surreal compared to the usual EU-01 Fare.
Edited by jbigg

QgGGP67.gif

Death Alliance was Lords of Death, LotD rolled on NA at launch while I am assumeing you and LoD played against eachother on EU.

Good to see you on Ollo though.

EDIT: Soo I went looking for a s source to make sure I remembered this correctly, and it turned out my source was actually one of your posts.. lol

Avacado
10-10-2012, 19:41
Afghan siege on MS

The Death/NWO war.

For those who don't know/Remember, Death was moving to NA-01 and was going to transfer their Niffelheim properties to NWO, which was primarily the EU clans from Death. 

NWO decided that that's boring and gonzoish, and decided to actually fight for the cities, since that's more fun and doesn't really hurt Death in the long run since they were transferring anyway.

Death got really disgruntled about this for some reason, got rolled, and finally decided that, since they couldn't win, they could give away Frostbourne to the Afghans, and that NWO would be to afraid to provoke them.

NWO took the City, Osium got mad and a a few offhour sieges were exchanged until Cairn took one of TM's cities and NWO/Afghan made peace.

The reason this was notable because it was just a strange, strange war from beginning to end. Between Death getting mad about losing what they were going to give away in a few weeks, and TheMercs crowing about beating a zerg in a siege where they had 10x the amount of characters, it was just a bit surreal compared to the usual EU-01 Fare.

Osium, mad? 

Insert Shock Face

Shocked-Face.gif

Hey guys, I've registered on the forums and wanted to drop a line here as well. 

Hopefully we can all work together and get to know each other. Unfortunately, I don't play Wildstar or AA, so I won't be able to jump in on those games, but I'm very interested in working with everyone on Crowfall. 

Hey guys, I've registered on the forums and wanted to drop a line here as well. 

Hopefully we can all work together and get to know each other. Unfortunately, I don't play Wildstar or AA, so I won't be able to jump in on those games, but I'm very interested in working with everyone on Crowfall. 

You can still hop on TS anytime.  I know a few of the Crowfall interested people will hang out there.  I'm usually online for 15-20 minutes every Tuesday before the podcast too. 

I really wish there were "Like" buttons in the guild section.  Thanks Lantern Watch! ;)

QFT.

I concur. I like your like post with more likes.

Edit: Hump day drinking and typing fail.

Edited by tasorin

Yeah man GTA V is pretty good.

If anyone is interested in gaming with us pop in TS sometime or join the forums.  We have a crew going and we've been pretty active since release a few days ago.  Great opportunity to meet some of us unpleasant people before Crowfall.

Yeah man GTA V is pretty good.

If anyone is interested in gaming with us pop in TS sometime or join the forums.  We have a crew going and we've been pretty active since release a few days ago.  Great opportunity to meet some of us unpleasant people before Crowfall.

I was surprised how many people we've got hanging out in that TS channel.

I heard you are recruiting, but not really? Kappa

Have a bump for being badass.  B)

let's not get started on that all over again!  I'm going to have to recreate our thread. haha

Also, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHdQUyOunA

let's not get started on that all over again!  I'm going to have to recreate our thread. haha

Also, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHdQUyOunA

I like to make my rounds. The way this forum community wages war it should be to difficult to smash them in game  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: