Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ilvie

crafting shovel, skinnknifes

hi,

can anybody tell me how to  forge shovels and skinning knives  or any necessary research-preconditions .
Created an halfelfe,
which actually is able for  necromancy, but  get no entry for that in the havesting tools menu nor somwhere else .

I.

3 hours ago, Ilvie said:

hi,

can anybody tell me how to  forge shovels and skinning knives  or any necessary research-preconditions .
Created an halfelfe,
which actually is able for  necromancy, but  get no entry for that in the havesting tools menu nor somwhere else .

I.

The knife can be found in the basic harvesting tools (press j) and intermidiate harvesting tools (needs an intermediate crafting table) list. The shovel can be found in the runemaking sections ("runestone: harvesting tools" <- by using a knife sigil), which need a runemaking table to be accessible. If you are standing at those table and still cant see the recipes, you need to develop your skills in runemaking which provide additional recipes. Thats those in the marked branch here:

EPWFV4F.jpg

2W1ZHpA.jpg

One pip in the first node of that Runemaking tree shown above will currently unlock all the Runemaking recipes.

The specific recipe nodes that @Kraahk marked with the red box aren't implemented yet, and so aren't needed yet.

You can find crafting tables in the Forts and Keeps in the campaigns. You can also craft them for yourself in your EK.

IhhQKY6.gif

So to make a shovel, I need a runemaking table and a major Rune Making Discipline?

I take it I have the skill, I cannot find the one mentioned above, it probably changed/

7YV4N2e.png

The necro'd info is obsolete. Recipes have been removed from the passive training skills and attached to the crafting disciplines.

To start, you'll need an Artisan crafting Disc to make paper. I know you can make paper at a woodworking table, but I think you can also make it at a general crafting table.

Then you'll need a runecrafting disc & a rune crafter's table to make shovels. In addition to your paper, you'll need ore and stone.

1 hour ago, Devonic said:

sounds weird that a shovel will need paper.  But thanks

There rune shovels so gotta inscribe the rune onto something? :P

Veeshan Midst of UXA

On 3/26/2019 at 6:34 AM, Devonic said:

sounds weird that a shovel will need paper.  But thanks

They're not a physical item so much as a spiritual one summoned by the rune. Previously you actually equipped the rune and had to summon the tool.