Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goros

<Ghosts Of War>, Coming To A Server Near You

Hmmm... Lets talk favorite guild memories to give everyone a bit of how the guild is. If I had to pick one old and one new, the old would be when OneO became the mom slayer by yelling at that kid until he started crying in voice coms and then the kids mom jumped on and OneO started yelling at her. A new memory would be from Archeage when Skandranon trolled faction chat by responding to any single person who asked for the guild leader of (insert whatever guild here) and pretended to be the GM for as long as he could.

A new memory would be from Archeage when Skandranon trolled faction chat by responding to any single person who asked for the guild leader of (insert whatever guild here) and pretended to be the GM for as long as he could.

That was rather enjoyable usually. I can't tell you how many officer positions in numerous,guilds I held. However there will always be that one where I went too far down the rabbit hole, and may have gone too far. However I still think I should be in charge of all counter-intelligence operations. I feel as though my 'roll' in AA gives me more than enough experience in that field.