Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can I play?

Is the game currently in a test state that buying any of the  starter packs will get you in? Or do I need to buy a certain level to get in now? I see there are 3 and the lowest cost one is beta 3 access.

1 hour ago, drm3482 said:

Is the game currently in a test state that buying any of the  starter packs will get you in? Or do I need to buy a certain level to get in now? I see there are 3 and the lowest cost one is beta 3 access.

Welcome to the forums.

The game will probably be released late 2018/early 2019. The current development stage is Pre-Alpha 5.5 (=testing specific parts of the later game; no game-loop yet), with the beginning of alpha knocking at the door.

You can access the test environment on the 24/7 LIVE servers with a test access level of beta-3 or better. This includes all three current pre-order packages in the shop. 

So at the moment, if you buy any pre-order package, you will be able to immediatly play in the test environment on the LIVE server. It may happen that it won't work "immediately". In this case you can either wait a bit or contact the unmatched support@crowfall.com to be entitled manually.

Have fun, good luck.

Kraahk

2 hours ago, drm3482 said:

I saw you in game earlier so looks like you took the plunge - welcome! :)