Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kickstarter Large Castle

Good afternoon all,

So, I can't seem to find my Kickstarter Large Castle anymore. I placed it in my EK quite a long time ago, before the latest EK/spirit bank wipe. Now, I don't appear to have it anymore. Going into my backer rewards, I can still see it there, and it looks like I can claim it again (the little check mark in the claimable box is there, and I can click on it), but when I try, it says "There are no entitlements that quality for being consumed on this account".

If anyone has any insight, that'd be appreciated. :)

1 hour ago, Kritus said:

Good afternoon all,

So, I can't seem to find my Kickstarter Large Castle anymore. I placed it in my EK quite a long time ago, before the latest EK/spirit bank wipe. Now, I don't appear to have it anymore. Going into my backer rewards, I can still see it there, and it looks like I can claim it again (the little check mark in the claimable box is there, and I can click on it), but when I try, it says "There are no entitlements that quality for being consumed on this account".

If anyone has any insight, that'd be appreciated. :)

Welcome to the forums.

I could talk a while about the basics of claiming ingame rewards and details of the current test stage. But your error message is new to me.

So, i'll do it the other way around. What you should be able to see INGAME on the LIVE server through the "Purchases" tab is this:

ApA1Kp4.jpg

If you check the checkbox right to "Large Castle" and press "import selected", the according items should transfer into your spirit bank. If you then enter your EK, you should be able to transfer those deeds from your Spirit Bank (press [ b ]  ) to your world inventory. And then to place the parcel in your EK (press ESC while in your EK and then the little castle icon on the left to open the kingdom builder) and the walls and buildings (press [ i ] to open your inventory, and click on the building part to enter building mode to place it).

General informations:

EK's (and the deeds) get reset from time to time. If you put it into your EK a long time ago, it was probably reset and sent back to your backer rewards. It wont be in your EK anymore and you'll have to claim it again as described above.

You can claim your backer rewards on the LIVE server only. The TEST server currently don't provide the opportunity to do so.

If you claim a reward INGAME, the deed will vanish from the list behind the purchase tab ingame. It will still stay in the backer rewards list in your account management page on the website, though. So if you want to check if you still have/own something ... take a look here.  If you can see it there, you still have it. If you DONT see it there, check your gifting history here

The centerpiece of the castle bundle (which is to say: the "castle" itself) is currently NOT available ingame. So even if you claim it ingame, you will only get another, smaller stronghold centerpiece, like the keep greathall. Don't be afraid, the castle is still yours - it's just not ingame currently, though we already had a greybox version of it ingame a while ago. And it is soon to come back.

If you checked all of this and still think that you can't use one of contents of your backer bundles which you think you should be able to use, it is strongly recommended to contact support@crowfall.com to let them check if something went wrong. 

If you can find the time, please also take the time to tell us what the underlying issue was and how it has been solved.

Hope this helped.

Have fun, good luck

Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] (or any other guild) to get a 25% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel 

That's probably my issue then. I have all of the stone walls and the capital parcel, they're in my spirit bank (and some are placed in my EK). It's the castle itself that is missing, and I know I've had it before (the greybox version) so I thought I'd have it again. 

Thanks for the in depth reply. Guess there's nothing to do at the moment but wait.

Edited by Kritus

The castle centerpiece building had some serious issues in the last tests, like killing people when entering the second floor. Besides that ACE is refining the modular system for castles. It will surely come back soon (...er or later ;) ).

So, while waiting, here is something to bath in the past

B2538v3.jpg

and something to bath in the future. ;) 

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg
Join [CoR] (or any other guild) to get a 25% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel 

• 1 month later...
On ‎17‎.‎05‎.‎2018 at 2:44 PM, Varkhan said:

@Kraahk

Four castles? Dayum! The decadence.

The skyline looks gorgeous, though. Looking forward to my own little village.

Wait for the really big stuff. ;)

And yes, it (already) looks fantastic. Unfortunately, with the token system online, we are not likely to see this kind of skylines again. There just won't be enough tokens for this and bigger centerpiece buildings, i guess. But we still have the memories, don't we? ;)

2W1ZHpA.jpg
Join - Discord Channel 

• 2 months later...
On 6.7.2018 at 8:38 PM, Marth said:

The citadel still doesn't have any concept so I get stuck with stronghold keep :c. 

Concept? Sure it has. For over a year now.

tAwruBT.jpg

Will it be exactely like this?

Only the gods know. ;)

2W1ZHpA.jpg
Join - Discord Channel 

Just now, Marth said:

Hopefully its not the same as castle max. It would still be nice if it was. I hope they put the graybox in the new pack

Uhm, no? The castle is the dark grey thing in the big white thing, which is the citadel concept. The red tower in the castle-max picture is the grey tower in the citadel picture. Of course things will change. But it's a good base to get the general idea.

2W1ZHpA.jpg
Join - Discord Channel 

On 18/05/2018 at 4:56 PM, Kraahk said:

Wait for the really big stuff. ;)

And yes, it (already) looks fantastic. Unfortunately, with the token system online, we are not likely to see this kind of skylines again. There just won't be enough tokens for this and bigger centerpiece buildings, i guess. But we still have the memories, don't we? ;)

Do you not think the tokens are a wee bit punative? 

Being a die hard lover of world building ability I just want ALLLLL of the tokens :P

Thanks,

Fabulex 

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2018 at 2:54 PM, Kraahk said:

Uhm, no? The castle is the dark grey thing in the big white thing, which is the citadel concept. The red tower in the castle-max picture is the grey tower in the citadel picture. Of course things will change. But it's a good base to get the general idea.

Thank you for sharing , is there a size comparison like this for the Imperial palace? 

10 minutes ago, Mechavoc said:

Thank you for sharing , is there a size comparison like this for the Imperial palace? 

You're welcome.

No, we haven't seen any palace concepts up to now (except of what theyshowed in the early days).

2W1ZHpA.jpg
Join - Discord Channel 

1 minute ago, Kraahk said:

You're welcome.

No, we haven't seen any palace concepts up to now (except of what theyshowed in the early days).

OK thank you, sent you a PM BTW,  Guessing it will be different then the origional conept do to how they are now moduler, but in theory you could put the pieces together, have a mountain citadel be the entrance to a palace, assuming the terain would connect well. 

2 hours ago, Mechavoc said:

OK thank you, sent you a PM BTW,  Guessing it will be different then the origional conept do to how they are now moduler, but in theory you could put the pieces together, have a mountain citadel be the entrance to a palace, assuming the terain would connect well. 

I wouldnt expect it to be too different from the original concept. An entrance-citadel probably won't be possible due to the token restrictions (max numbers of building parts of a certain size). But that's just guessing. :)

2W1ZHpA.jpg
Join - Discord Channel 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29.10.2018 at 7:56 PM, Marth said:

hopefully they let us have greyboxes of the keeps so we can play with.

Talking about the citadel centerpieces?

Keeps are already in. Completely. Only thing i am wondering about is the wall pieces being called "castle" pieces in game currently. Sounds like walls may be the same for (at least) both keeps and castles. Maybe even for citadels/palaces?

Regarding the current state of development, i can't imagine them poviding any greyboxes at all anymore. Maybe on the Test server for a short period to test basic stuff, like they did with the castle centerpiece greybox. But there have been so many changes to how those centerpieces work, that i can't imagine them doing so.

2W1ZHpA.jpg
Join - Discord Channel