Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreeb

Death To All...errr Hi!

Hello everyone,

My name is Dreeb. I've been a member of almost every MMO between EQ and today's games. Like most of you, I've been searching for that original high from games like UO, EQ, and DAoC. I seem to recognize a few people from the CU backer forums and others from ArcheAge.

Anyway, hope to meet a lot of you and I'll be looking forward to some hard-hitting PvP in the future.

Nice to meet you!  I did EQ but my MMO choices after that were more like hopping from one ship to another, so there's tons I never played.  Regardless, really jazzed about Crowfall!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Nice to meet you as well! I've spent most of my time in EQ, DAoC and WoW. A lot of MMOs end up being a 1-2 month adventure and then flop for me. I'm hoping Crowfall is a place to call home!