Sign in to follow this  
DravoiX

Members dont get Notification when invited

Posted (edited)

hey, can pls confirm that players dont get any notification on the website when the get invited. so they cant join any guild anymore ?
just had this error with my newest members.

Edited by DravoiX

I just checked and this is true. After inviting a player to join a guild it looks fine on my end, I see them listed as invited, but when they log in and check Notifications on the Guild page they see no notifications.

So guild invites are not working.

Just want to add - I've created my guild and have invited a handful of people - they are not seeing any notification, etc as well.

Got the same issue, a player was invited by my guild leader and they are saying that they don not see it.  

On 4/10/2018 at 1:36 PM, Jah said:

I just checked and this is true. After inviting a player to join a guild it looks fine on my end, I see them listed as invited, but when they log in and check Notifications on the Guild page they see no notifications.

So guild invites are not working.

I wanna be in our guild! Send me an invite!:D

This appears to be fixed now. Notification are showing and invitations can be accepted.

Thanks for letting us know, @Jah! Just before I saw this, I was just asking Jack if he heard back from the web team and he hadn't. =)