Sign in to follow this  
Digby

Hi from Australia!

Hi there, my name in games is usually Digby. Partly because it never seems to be taken, partly because it is pretty non-descript which means I don't get tired of it.

I decided to join early access to help let ACE know there are definitely Australians hungry for Crowfall. Hopefully if we represent with our cash dollars we can get the server love we desperately crave. I'm painfully aware of the Catch 22 that comes from not investing in an Oceanic server because the players aren't playing a game because the lag is bad due to a lack of Oceanic server.

There has been at least one Sydney based world during testing though, right, with hints of more to come? This gives me huge cause for hope so I figured it is best to stand up and be counted now so we can hopefully have it more often. 

Just quietly I'm super excited about the prospect of testing on a Sydney based server because my ping is over 300 on the NA ones. Even South East Asia would be ok in a pinch ^_^ 

Hi Digby, There has been a Singapore server, and an Australian server in the past...  testing numbers have not yet warranted them for recent testing.

I'm ok with that, I joined up knowing it wasn't an all the time kind of thing. I did some research and my pre alpha expectations have been totally realistic.

Mostly I was surprised and happy that our region had received any attention so I wanted to support the game for future possibilities.