Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Q&A Live! - Official Discussion Thread

would be good to see the up coming UI changes for skills

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

Can't watch at work.  But have the following questions:

Just joined pre-alpha and server lag is pretty bad (expected btw).  Was wondering when this is planned to be addressed.  Also how large of battles do you expect IE 100 vs 100?  Also how many people in each campaign.

Could you explain how catch up mechanics will work?  One of my concerns is that a current player may not be 100% efficient.  If there is a catch up mechanic they could pass them.

What is the goal for guild size limit?

1 hour ago, Zorph said:

Can't watch at work.  But have the following questions:

Just joined pre-alpha and server lag is pretty bad (expected btw).  Was wondering when this is planned to be addressed.  Also how large of battles do you expect IE 100 vs 100?  Also how many people in each campaign.

Could you explain how catch up mechanics will work?  One of my concerns is that a current player may not be 100% efficient.  If there is a catch up mechanic they could pass them.

What is the goal for guild size limit?

They are always working on performance. I'm not sure what size battles they are currently shooting for, but 100 vs 100 sounds right. IIRC, they were shooting for 2000 per campaign, but that number may change.

AFAIK, there are no guild size limits.

Catch up mechanics have to do with passive training. Players will be able to train in a skill tree, create a tome from that, and sell it to other players. Those other players can then use that tome to accelerate their training in that particular tree. There will be diminishing returns on the acceleration and you'll never be able to pass a day 1 player. 

You can find out more details from this video:

Loved seeing the new Elf models, it's amazing how far the game has come and I can't wait for it to be content complete. 

Is there any way we could take a look at the High Elf Male armor concept art? I know you guys don't like getting negative feedback, but the High Elf female plate armor is rather hard on the eye. I doubt you guys are keen on revisiting art assets, but is there anyway it could be made to look more functional and less bulky/fantastical?

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

Thanks for showing us the new races and skills, Fae looks fantastic, but surely you have something special in mind for the Dwarrows, they can't be last without being best.

Uh, you guys do in fact build the world with giant grids of nonbasic resources right now.

Log in to wrath. Go hang out in the forest near the lumber camp. We are all going to be blind with sparkles in that region.

Edited by PopeUrban

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

1. The Fae look great. Small things like the way the wings bounce slightly as they run are very cool. Kudos to the animation and art teams!

2. Can't say I'm a fan of every non-basic resource in the world getting the sparkly treatment. ? 

3. ?? on the accelerated harvesting of basic resources!

4. I dig the look of the new skill training UI, and I'm eager to get into the nitty gritty of how training itself has changed, particularly in regards to VIP.

Hi, I'm moneda.

@ACE_Jackal

6 hours ago, ACE_Jackal said:

Some highlights from the stream include:

• Fae in action (including glide)!
  • Male High-Elf!
  • Male Half-Elf! (Wood-Elf)
  • Guinecean double-jump!
  • Named resource highlighting!
  • Revamped skill tree!

Male Half-Elf is already in.

Fae Hype!

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

• 2 weeks later...

My initial reaction to the sparkles was negative as well.  However, I wonder if the sparkle treatment could be paired with either an activated resource detection power or a passive.  Then, you know, harvesters could see what they want to farm but it wouldn't annoy other peeps.

rSHxVEY.gif