Pann

Murder of Crows AMA

51 minutes ago, Theoval said:

Love Dragons of Autumn Twilight, that has got to be my favorite of all of them I have collected. The closest too it would have to be Hopes Flame, as it was the one which originally got me into collecting them. +1

Great series , Also loved Wheel of time "Robert Jordan" and "David Eddings" Guardians of the West" So many books i used to read. 

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:09 PM, vkromas said:

I'd really like to meet all of you. Such varied backgrounds and interests would make for some fun conversation, good stories, and lots of hijinks. Maybe we can make that happen with a Crowcon or something. 

My offering to this thread goes back around to a few pages ago when we were talking about creepy pasta and podcasts. I give to you my favorite YouTube channel on the subject of creepy. I just really like the cadence and tone of the narrator and I hope you do too! https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTop5ss

Anyway, back to the AMA. Crows, what's the farthest you've ever traveled and was it for work, leisure, or both? Are there any places in the world you think everyone needs to see at least once? Is Disney World really the happiest place on Earth? 

Do you collect anything? I have a ridiculous belt buckle, amiibo, various types of yarn (for knitting!) and Pokemon enamel pin collection. 

(Here's hoping I don't threadkill again!)

Are you guys doing any other cons during the year? Ill be at the Wizard World in Austin later this year. I would def be interested in meeting some of you all.

I travel with in band (www.Worhol.net) and have been all around the US, as well as traveled to Canada, UK, and Whales so far. but many more to go hopefully

2 hours ago, Mentah said:

Are you guys doing any other cons during the year? Ill be at the Wizard World in Austin later this year. I would def be interested in meeting some of you all.

On 5/10/2018 at 6:11 PM, Tinnis said:

i went to iceland and ate whale. take note dev+ whale forum members! :P. i declined the fermented shark tho...

@Mentah We'll be sending a small Crow Crew over to Germany again this year for Gamescom. Aside from that, we don't have any plans to do any events en force quite yet. Conventions are expensive, not only in the cost of travel and creating a booth, etc., but also in that it slows down production on the game itself. We need everyone here doing what they do. Getting the game finished and making it the best it can be are our highest priorities. 

All of that said, if you'll hit me with a reminder closer to Wizard World time, we could probably arrange for an informal local meet-up like the ones we've done during PAX South. 

@Tinnis You don't get any cred for eating whale because it's delicious. You wouldn't even try hákarl? Dude, it's like a rite of passage. A "tastes like a disintegrating sponge soaked in ammonia, please kill me now" rite of passage.  

Posted (edited)

Ok, I really need to know the reason (and a picture) for the name @ACE_FancyHats

There must be an interesting story behind that. 

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

Just now, KrakkenSmacken said:

Ok, I really need to know the reason (and a picture) for the name @ACE_FancyHats

There must be an interesting story behind that. 

Are you saying you want to see my secret collection of fancy hats?

Just now, ACE_FancyHats said:

Are you saying you want to see my secret collection of fancy hats?

I tingle with anticipation.

You better not disappoint.

Just now, KrakkenSmacken said:

I tingle with anticipation.

You better not disappoint.

I should have been FancyDisappointment. 

2 minutes ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

I should have been FancyDisappointment. 

ayx3spb.jpg

@KrakkenSmacken - Lar's nickname is a spin-off from Mars candy bars

@Tinnis - IRC, you recommended the book The Lost Boy to me. Just finished it on Sunday. It was dark and creepy and wonderful. Thanks for the suggestion! I'm currently reading Mark Twain's book on Joan of Arc. 

@that_eriksson - Question for you: How/why did you end up in Brasil? 

On 6/29/2018 at 12:55 PM, Pann said:

@KrakkenSmacken - Lar's nickname is a spin-off from Mars candy bars

@Tinnis - IRC, you recommended the book The Lost Boy to me. Just finished it on Sunday. It was dark and creepy and wonderful. Thanks for the suggestion! I'm currently reading Mark Twain's book on Joan of Arc. 

@that_eriksson - Question for you: How/why did you end up in Brasil? 

@Pann I met my wife on the internet  long ago we been friends over 12 years.  I took some vacations out here we got closer.  I packed everything up and moved out here cause her sister has special needs and would not be able to uproot her. Been only speaking Portuguese 3 years but I can hold my own, almost fluent :) I'm an only child and work from home so it works perfect.  We are expecting our first baby in September!  Its been a great adventure and very happy!  Can check it out on IG @that_eriksson also!