Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cannot respond to support e-mail

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I submitted an issue via the support link on the main page. The representative emailed me with additional questions. When I try to reply to the email (support@traviangames.freshdesk.com) I get the following auto response. Therefore I am unable to respond to the rep.

Hello and thanks for reaching out.

This is an automatic response as you’re contacting us via a “No Reply” mail address.

If you’re looking for help or have questions contact us via the given contact and help form of your chosen game.
You can always find these on our official pages.

Thank you

Your Support Team

ex-SWG (Lowca). Veteran of the Great EVE War. Discord: hustler#6125

Sorry about that. I'll ask the Travian web guys to change the response so it's more clear. For us, you should use support@crowfall.com

Jack Kirby
Associate Writer/Customer Service Manager

9 hours ago, emmgee said:

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I submitted an issue via the support link on the main page. The representative emailed me with additional questions. When I try to reply to the email (support@traviangames.freshdesk.com) I get the following auto response. Therefore I am unable to respond to the rep.

Hello and thanks for reaching out.

This is an automatic response as you’re contacting us via a “No Reply” mail address.

If you’re looking for help or have questions contact us via the given contact and help form of your chosen game.
You can always find these on our official pages.

Thank you

Your Support Team

Hey, emgee,

Could you DM me the email, so I can have it looked into here?

Thanks!

Jess

You can try and use this simple workaround (until the problem is fixed):  Set the sender of the reply to “Crowfall. You can find a screenshot showing it HERE.