SemiMong

SemiMong - GameOn / Fresh Start!

Hey there!

Been dibbling and dabbling in the game for about a year now, not going to lie, not really been doing much, just checking it out in various stages, enjoying a bit of PvP and seeing where its going.

Over past month or two been getting into the game alot more, on it for couple hours or so a day and thought id start getting involved in the community more as i get involved more into the game with crafting and how game features work and what not. 

So yeah just a quick hello from me to introduce myself, perhaps see some of you on various servers over the coming months, i play on both EU and US so if you see my name pop up be sure to say hello, as said getting into my crafting alot, not decided what to specify on as yet for say live launch, as that's miles off, more just taking a look at each tree and how classes can boost certain professions and then will settle on something, for more info be sure to check out my post in the guild category or the sub category of LFG, will included play-style and other general info!

- Mong #GameOn

I don't know who you buttered up, but everytime you upload a video it gets shared on CFs social media :D

Never seen you in game, in the last 1+ year, but hey, good to see people spreading some positive information about the game :)

11 minutes ago, Yumx said:

I don't know who you buttered up, but everytime you upload a video it gets shared on CFs social media :D

Never seen you in game, in the last 1+ year, but hey, good to see people spreading some positive information about the game :)

i didn't butter anyone up Crowfalls social team and J.Todd.Coleman just know the important of being interactive with their community and probably because i only play in the morning :P Thanks and hope to see you in-game soon though!