Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Falling off of your EK

Hi,

I fell off of my EK and lost my cottage deed.

After moving around the land parcels and reloading the map, I was stuck on the outer edge of a land parcel. The forcefield that normally holds us in, held me out. While trying to get back in, I fell off of my EK. Unfortunately, I had a cottage deed and maybe some others in my inventory and I could not retrieve my corpse.

Is it possible to craft a cottage deed? If not, I don't suppose you could credit me one?

Thanks,

Catawampus

3 minutes ago, Catawampus said:

Hi,

I fell off of my EK and lost my cottage deed.

After moving around the land parcels and reloading the map, I was stuck on the outer edge of a land parcel. The forcefield that normally holds us in, held me out. While trying to get back in, I fell off of my EK. Unfortunately, I had a cottage deed and maybe some others in my inventory and I could not retrieve my corpse.

Is it possible to craft a cottage deed? If not, I don't suppose you could credit me one?

Thanks,

Catawampus

Yeah, thats quite an unconvinient bug. I had it myself last week and already reported it. Generally bugs should be reported in the bug report area. Support requests should be send to support@crowfall.com. This Eternal Kingdom sub forum is for EK discussion, so neither the bug hunters nor the support guys will look into it on a regular base. 

Buildings and parcels can be build ingame via stonemasonry (geomancy and geomancy architecture). You need the proper skills and a stonemason table to do so. But you need not a few resources to build them. So it might be advisable to call support@crowfall.com, tell them you had the bug and ask them if they could get you your cottage back.

If not, the EK's and backer rewards will be reset with 5.6 which should come in a few weeks. If support can't help and you need it urgently for a good reason, you can contact me and I'm sure I will be able to help you out.

Have fun, good luck

Kraahk