• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fishdix

Twitch Streaming- Sniping

4 hours ago, blazzen said:

Best stream snipe in Crowfall so far still belongs to @facerip

https://clips.twitch.tv/SweetPrettiestIguanaLitFam

(credit to @Tinnis for digging up this gem). 

Tinnis truly is an asset to the community. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

6 hours ago, mandalore said:

Tinnis truly is an asset to the community. 

There's no doubt in me, if Crowfall would've been happened 30 years earlier, the most famous international online library today would be known as tinnipedia.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

There's no doubt in me, if Crowfall would've been happened 30 years earlier, the most famous international online library today would be known as tinnipedia.

Isn't that also the clinical word for an unnatural love of a tinnis?

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

On ‎25‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 1:53 AM, mandalore said:

Isn't that also the clinical word for an unnatural love of a tinnis?

Nope. From a clinical point of view, the first degree would be Tinnilism, the second one Tinnimania. And finally Tinniphilism - adding an additional physical component. Poor Tinnis...

2W1ZHpA.jpg

I've been stream sniped plenty so far. Honestly, I learned a lot about PVP and I think everyone involved had plenty of fun!

Having streamed ARK before I can say already that the community here is pretty benevolent. Just go with the flow!

On 4/23/2018 at 7:15 AM, Tinnis said:

@fishdix i have no sympathy, but i have suggestions.

hide:

- compass

- 'zone name' area

- map co-ordinate area

WqCvLEt.png

- a stream delay of your choosing [a few minutes or whatever]

and then i saw our streaming buddy @Shadiz has a neat solution for the world map - he has bound his streaming software to change the stream to just focus on his face camera rather than the game when he opens up his world map screen [via the same key or something?]

but yea, people could still find you with the above given the size of the map if they really wanted to.

I agree with this. Disable compass, parcel name, and the location/server/kingdom window. As someone who purposely goes on Twitch nearly every day to stream snipe nubs, those methods hurt, but not diminish, my ability to slay. 

I for the life of me dont get why anyone would want to watch someone else play a game. I know it is a thing but, seems like watching grass grow to me. Steaming your game play and then complaining when someone watches it and comes after you well... many Forest Gump analogies come to mind. Good luck with your steaming.