Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Monsters are spread throughout the whole Wrath campaign world (risen, cats, boars, spiders). There are more of them in the adventure parcel zones, which are marked grey on this map made by JAH.

1x2FAjq.jpg

2W1ZHpA.jpg

23 minutes ago, Aurite said:

Are there or will there be missions/quests/tasks?

No scripted quests are planned AFAIK. The closest thing to a "task" right now is sacrifice leveling for your vessel (xp from killing npcs or dropping things into the fire pit):

https://crowfall.com/en/news/articles/divine-sacrifice/

tiPrpwh.png

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:30 PM, Aurite said:

ahh I see, so I was wondering around the starter bit then, great thanks :) Are there or will there be missions/quests/tasks?

this is not a pve focused game at all but there will be plenty of PvE activities to do once the game soft launches.Most of the pve activites will happen in your own personal eternal kingdom and other players EK. Other players can build up their worlds with mini games like mazes, pve style quests as you can put monster spawners in your EK and more. The game play will be very sandbox style with things being created by the users for other users and fun is what you make of it. This stuff will take time though. Building your own empire and customizing the world how you want will take a lot of time or money. In order to get things for EK you will need to play in the Campaigns though so as a support style character if PvP is not your think. Something like gathering, crafting, harvesting, scouting etc...

Edited by YouTubejasonwivart

Check out my youtube channel for testing gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-AgZ6mHOVObusemDVEXoA