Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kellindell

How does import/export work exactly?

You get a certain amount of imports and exports per campaign. There is normally no reset of them, that means if you have used all your exports, you will not be able to place stuff from that campaign into your Spiritbank. Once a new campaign starts, it will have a fresh set of imports and exports for you. 

5 minutes ago, XpCjU said:

You get a certain amount of imports and exports per campaign. There is normally no reset of them, that means if you have used all your exports, you will not be able to place stuff from that campaign into your Spiritbank. Once a new campaign starts, it will have a fresh set of imports and exports for you. 

This is happening very frequently right now, and is not really a strategy point for most semi casual testers.

Moving forward they are considering several options for the limits, like daily limits, total campaign limits, or increased limits based on in game actions, like participating in capture of a fort for example.

Nothing is down in stone and right now they are setting the limits high enough that we can all test EK/Campaign interaction and crafting. 

I did not use the SB for several days. Yesterday I discovered the disappearance of a large number of imports/exports, about 70-80 of each kind. Campaign Wrath EU. There was a person with a similar problem in the chat. What could have happened?

I created character in the Wrath US. There are 150 imports/exports. I has 100 in EU at start.  I found that someone have 200 imports/exports at stream. Their quantity is based just on the campaign or not?

The quantity is the same for everyone per campaign. Different campaigns can have different amounts.

Regarding the disappearence: If the Servers go down, they start again with only 20 Imports and exports minus the ones you already used. Normally one of the Dev Team will increase them again afterwards.

the way imports and exports work when you are in your EK they have no cost and are not displayed at the bottom of the bank window. If you go to the campaign and bring over stuff you crafted in your EK it counts against your import limit. I would not recommend importing basic materials from your EK as there is an abundant amount in the beachhead to craft all your basic stuff when you start. As others have stated the Devs are really good about fixing it when the numbers mess up after a crash or reset. New campaigns will reset the numbers to what they have decided to make them for that campaign. If its not a wipe and just a new campaign you will get to keep the stuff you have in your spirit bank so if you have advanced stuff and its going to reset its a good idea to make sure you save exports to take this stuff with you before the reset. When a campaign is extended they also usually add imports and exports to accommodate for the extended period. 

Edited by Jastorin