Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

5.6 Snap Test Today (Fri, Apr. 27)

We're calling the banners! The Pre-Alpha 1 through Alpha 1 test groups are invited to log into TEST today (April 27) at 2 pm CDT, when we kick off the first snap test for Pre-Alpha 5.6.  

Major highlights for this update include: 

• A complete redesign of the Skills training system, it's faster and easier!
  • A new playable race, the Fae, whose glorious wings give them a glide ability!
  • The Vassals system lets you assign roles to others as you lord over your EK!

Note that there is a complete wipe of skills, Spirit Bank and EKs due to the new systems being implemented. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Will there be cake?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Our wedding cake is the only cake I will buy...

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

1 minute ago, srathor said:

Mandalore you are not allowed to marry again. Third strike and you are out. 

Personal attacks are rude!  Ban him!

I'm patching for this test, I expect praise and adoration. 

wiDfyPp.png

i'M DOING OLD ONES, DON'T JUDGE ME!

wiDfyPp.png

23 minutes ago, srathor said:

Patch is not up yet on test universe. :)

Just checked...

14 minutes ago, Arkade said:

You sure? I'm downloading something.

Patch is up now i think.  I updated TEST earlier this morning and am now getting another patch.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

I want to reiterate that the Pre-Alpha 1 through Alpha 1 test groups will be the ones who have initially have access to TEST. Additional test groups will be rolled in as needed. If you're in the Alpha 2 though Beta 3 test groups, watch the forum and social media for news about when your test group has been added. 

it is odd when some ppl will start download and others do not seem to pick it up 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

I've received word that the client patch is now available for download. Get it while it's hot! 

Will be interesting to see what the Secondary training time % is set too ........

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

4 minutes ago, Destrin said:

@Pann Patch notes plz! and thank you.  I will give you a more expensive an delicious cake than @mandalore

Patch notes are the other Val's baby and it looks like she's already delivered them. Lemme know if you can't view them. I made the new forums on the fly and may have missed a checkbox. 

1 minute ago, Pann said:

Patch notes are the other Val's baby and it looks like she's already delivered them. Lemme know if you can't view them. I made the new forums on the fly and may have missed a checkbox. 

Seems to be there now! Thanks Pann and @vkromas

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel