Find results in...

Let's Talk About Cat People.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hes got a point. I gotta agree with him.

If there are cat people I want them to walk on all fours, and no be bipedal.   Also your Yes/no images are inconsistent, seems arbitrary.

The first rule of cat people is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT CAT PEOPLE.

As much as I love lions, and want them as mounts and in the game, I don't want cat people. I think the races we have at the moment are good because they are unique. They aren't like every other MMO that are "non human races must include": cat people, lizard/dragon people, angels, elves, orcs, zombies and a gnome, or other "cute class". Some are hinted at (Stoneborn being dwarves, fae being elves/angels) but none directly like other MMOs. The elks and the rat race seems fine to me, keep it as is. Cat people are for furry cosplay and Elder Scrolls, big cats on the other hand, that are non human and four legged are fine and SHOULD be in the game (and are). Keep it classy and save lions, tigers, panthers and leopards for mounts, pets and enemies

For obvious reasons I think Cat-folk are and should be a race in this wonderful little game.

( no matter how broad his shoulders are, or how large his pecs might be, or how when he looks your way it makes you wish Senpai would notice you)

U wot m8. Just because magic and centaurs have been introduced, I don't think that shows certainty of furries running around.

I would love a cat race - of any sort. I AM a bit tired of seeing just humans with cat ears/tail, though, and would love to see more feline features on a race like this.

What I ABSOLUTELY do not want to see is a human female with cat ears/tail and a male that's rugged and bestial. If one looks bestial, the other must too. If one is very humanoid, the other must be too. I'm very tired of the sexual dimorphism in this respect.

Men and women look different, and some animals are remarkably different in gender appearance, but good taste is welcome.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P