Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mal

Soooper Sekrit Mission

Moderators got no cookies. I will set something on fire. Probably someone's account. Someone that starts with a c and ends with a k.

I'd deliver yummy cookies to my fav moderator and confessor if that person was not 3 hrs away.

Ok, if a very early alpha access will be granted, I am on my way from MINNESNOWTA with some cake and ice cream dammit ! LOL

I can just see Mal sneaking around in there peaking around corners and stuff trying to get a peak at the game hehe bats her eyelashes holding some cookies hehe

Don't be jealous cause I thought of it first!

Dissapointed youre snap chatting Headlight pics of your legs and not the rest of us.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

COOKIES ARRIVED. 

And two, count them TWO delicious brownies for me! 

Thanks Mal! Good to meet you! Now, if you don't mind... I'll be in a sugar coma.

Thank you so much!

*nom nom nom*

You're welcome. Like I told Tully... yall won't take my money yet!! Sooo, cookies.

Looks like Agelmar sent some cookies as well.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

He also drank my Red Bull  :(

Just sayin.

Those are terrible for your heart anyways. He did you a favor. Enjoy the sugar instead!

Mal you're brilliant.

Ty, ty!

Disappointed you ignore the red squiggly line under the misspelled word and your blatant disrespect for contractions. :o

Auto-correct!!!

SWrkfdj.jpg

Gah! Another one? Who got fired this time?

No, it's ok. I got it: support@crowfall.com

Begin Operation Depose Agelmar

SWrkfdj.jpg