Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mal

Soooper Sekrit Mission

Just make sure you drink first and it's recorded.

Why does everyone want me to drink?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Disappointed you ignore the red squiggly line under the misspelled word and your blatant disrespect for contractions. :o

Don't censor checkyotrack. He's the voice of our generation. Be humbled by the opportunity and rejoice.

Or4vDvn.png

Everybody wants me to drink bleach now...

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I had a friend in high school that tried to drink a bleach/water solution to pass a drug test LOL.  He was violently ill.  It was a good one.

Oh, and now I see why Doc abandoned the Suggestion Box...  Just finished reading about how evil THE MAN is and how we need some ETHNIC DIVERSITY up in this joint.

Edited by mourne

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png

I had a friend in high school that tried to drink a bleach/water solution to pass a drug test LOL.  He was violently ill.  It was a good one.

Oh, and now I see why Doc abandoned the Suggestion Box...  Just finished reading about how evil THE MAN is and how we need some ETHNIC DIVERSITY up in this joint.

I hadn't seen that.  Read the first post and then Agelmar's locking post... Agelmar made me LOL.  People at work looked at me funny. 

It was worth it. 

Tell Phylor. I'm in OCC.

lol. I thought about saying something when I read that last night but I decided it wasn't worth the effort.

Shadey did mention we had a tree there. No idea what our intentions are yet though.

OCC should come over.

As far as I know, there is pretty little desire to play SB at all from that front outside of a couple of people there.

C4sIZDW.gif

Listen, I know Vandarr is in OCC. I just figured since they were part of CR at one point...

Anyways, we pretty much have free trees for everyone on right now. Thirteen CN cities have been dropped the past few days with more banes on the way.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg