Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kingfar

What Do You Think They Will Reveal In 11.5 Days From Now?

real game name, pre-alpha and how to buy your way into it, all the classes / races they have done at this time, and a non-realistic launch date.

Oh and that this was a big troll done by murray, since this was called play2crush before changed to crowfall lol < that's for the  EMU SB'ers out there >.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

I think they will allow players access to Alpha if they pay the subscription. $50 B2P will be payable at any time up to full launch to get into day 1 of launch.

Some players, like fansite community leaders, may get invites without subs. The Buy 2 Play and subs before launch will probably be the extent of the crowdfunding. Keeping the player buy in price low would raise the number of paying players, and the crowdfunding would show a large, dedicated player base to entice individual investors, some of whom might even be players buying stock from qualified investors.

That's what I guess "access to game development" means.

I guarantee you that they won't give away alpha for $65 bucks (box fee + vip subscription), not going to happen. I think either be the kickstarter, or an announcement leading up to the date of the kickstarter.

I'd imagine if they do offer alpha/beta it will be packaged in waves or phases, with the earliest phases being the most expensive. I can't imagine them wanting thousands of alpha testers, and I doubt the alpha test itself will be persistent for at least the first few phases. The test itself will be a "true alpha", lot's of half done / broken $hit that most people will complain about because they're reading impaired and have the comprehension of a new born.

When will the alpha test be? I doubt we'll see anything till Q4 of this year.

Edited by Helix

They'll have a gameplay video of elk and centaurs slaughtering each other, but near the end, Gandalf will show up on a hillside beaming his staff and all these humans riding elk and centaurs will ride down and provide grass, oats, and chicken for all to enjoy. There will be peace in the land of Crowfall and they'll announce the game no longer needs to be made.

My assumption is the end of the countdown will include a trailer of the game, lots of screenshots from the game, all the FAQs filled out and probably a website redesign. Basically the "official" announcement of any other game and they will answer a lot of questions and release all the archetypes.

It will be like "We are at Alpha Stage NOW OGMOGOMGOMGOMGOM" and SUPPORT PACKS HERE ONLY 99.99$ and we will be like "oh man :( "

And then you will wake up..........................

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"