Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Greetings,

I heard that there will be a full wipe (EK, Spirit Bank, Skills) on May 8th, which I could only assume would be part of the roll-out of 5.6.
Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks!
Justin

They recently extended the end dates on the current campaigns to May 8th. 5.6 was patched to the test server last Friday. 5 days from now seems like a reasonable time frame for it to move to the live server, but I haven't seen any official word on that.

BTW, spirit banks on test weren't wiped, so maybe they won't wipe them on live. We can hope. I'm going to make sure I stuff as much as I can in my bank just in case.

I'm definitely looking forward to the wipe. I got started 1/2 way through 5.5, so my experience has been getting ganked while harvesting, realizing it'll be a while before I have the gear to compete, rinse and repeat.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:14 AM, Xeen said:

Save your sick days for live :P

If you mean launch... I will have plenty of new sick days next year or the year after for launch. I dont see this game officially releasing this year.