Greetings,

I heard that there will be a full wipe (EK, Spirit Bank, Skills) on May 8th, which I could only assume would be part of the roll-out of 5.6.
Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks!
Justin

They recently extended the end dates on the current campaigns to May 8th. 5.6 was patched to the test server last Friday. 5 days from now seems like a reasonable time frame for it to move to the live server, but I haven't seen any official word on that.

BTW, spirit banks on test weren't wiped, so maybe they won't wipe them on live. We can hope. I'm going to make sure I stuff as much as I can in my bank just in case.

While I would enjoy not having a spirit bank wipe, I'm hoping when 5.6 pushes to live that we will all start fresh so everyone's on an even playing field so to speak.

They can do what they want but they really need to wipe banks after the templar bug and i guess there was a vendor issue in abattoir where poeple got a bunch of legendary stuff.

I'm definitely looking forward to the wipe. I got started 1/2 way through 5.5, so my experience has been getting ganked while harvesting, realizing it'll be a while before I have the gear to compete, rinse and repeat.

Posted (edited)

+1 for full wipe

<cough>  I may need to take May 9th as a sick day

Edited by Hunt

3 hours ago, Hunt said:

+1 for full wipe

<cough>  I may need to take May 9th as a sick day

Save your sick days for live :P

The exact date is not confirmed. The current campaign may just be extended again

yea no one has ever said when the wipe will be why do so many people say dates they are just guessing

On 5/4/2018 at 9:14 AM, Xeen said:

Save your sick days for live :P

If you mean launch... I will have plenty of new sick days next year or the year after for launch. I dont see this game officially releasing this year. 

On 5/4/2018 at 9:25 AM, Galilald said:

Vacation for live :D

A lot of my guys are rip roaring ready to take vacation for soft launch . As that is "sometime 4th quarter" I still wish we had more exact dates . ;)