Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Incomplete Character ... And More Magic To Come?

duskwalker

I noticed that their was no picture of the Confessor from pre-alpha game like the others. Is the character still being rendered?

Also there was a mention that The Hunger was a form of dark sorcery. Will their be a dark sorcerer coming up soon? Maybe one that embraces/ manipulates The Hunger for his/her own purposes. 

So far this is my favorite archetype, but keeping an open mind for future release.

- We're including two concepts for this class (for both genders) but unfortunately, no screenshot yet. That's because the Confessor character are still being worked on.  (Remember -- Crowfall is still in early development.)

There, figured out how to quote from another thread.  (But unfortunately cannot delete my other post   =(   )

Edited by rhone

I noticed that about dark sorcery as well, and Coleman also mentioned something about Confessors having an unusual view of the hunger and how to deal with it. I think we might see some other archetypes with different religious views and alternate views of the hunger. At least hoping so. And I'm also loving the Confessor and unless I see another archetype I like better I'll be playing a Confessor.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn that in game rendering already looks sweet as hell. My hype levels for this game are already high, but this sends it through the roof. This game better be good, cause if it is, it's getting all my money.

I would like to see more of an option for magic users/lovers.

Confessor seems like fire based only.

Frostweavers seems ice based only.

I'm very surprised that there is no necromancer/warlock archtype or a normal mage who can specialize in whatever they choose (fire/ice/storm/ etc.)

I hope they add more soon!

I would like to see more of an option for magic users/lovers.

Confessor seems like fire based only.

Frostweavers seems ice based only.

I'm very surprised that there is no necromancer/warlock archtype or a normal mage who can specialize in whatever they choose (fire/ice/storm/ etc.)

I hope they add more soon!

Yes, I despise elemental magic.

Want some real magic instead of the nature/elemental ones, hope to see some later on.

I take it if you play a healer ....then this is your only choice ???

Why would you think that? To me, Confessor seems to be your usual Fire DPS caster.

Druid would be a better fit if you wan't to play as healer imo, or rather, support, as the devs said there's no full time healer (they don't want fights to drag on forever). Still I'm expecting some mild heal or life regen from the class.

Edited by kris

iDfWF7T.png

Yes, I despise elemental magic.

Want some real magic instead of the nature/elemental ones, hope to see some later on.

Same here.

On top of that, the only element I really like is Wind, and you hardly see that as a class/power in games.  :(

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...

Same here.

On top of that, the only element I really like is Wind, and you hardly see that as a class/power in games.  :(

My favorite is voice/sound, but is very rarely done in games. It also doesn't fit this game. But I'm cool with what the Confessor is, just can't wait to learn more about it. 

fss_overall_zps6nlm2bcj.png  *Sapphire Backer* http://www.solaguild.com/

Confessor ~ This is my service and my penance: seek out the shadow, expose it to the flame of truth, and drag the sinful back into the Light.

My favorite is voice/sound, but is very rarely done in games. It also doesn't fit this game. But I'm cool with what the Confessor is, just can't wait to learn more about it. 

Yea, sound/voice is on my top 10 powers list.  :lol:

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...

• 4 weeks later...