Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dolmar

Last but not least

The frost weaver appears to be the last class to get complete and it is the first one i was waiting on.

Hopefully there will be news of its release soon and what type of class it is!

Toss any new thoughts in this thread.

1 hour ago, dolmar said:

The frost weaver appears to be the last class to get complete and it is the first one i was waiting on.

Your going to love it on the Fae with the wing glide.

ACE is probably going to have to buff the other races just to make them appealing after that came out.

1 hour ago, dolmar said:

Same here, it is main reason I bought so heavily into kickstarter.  Here's for hoping it lives up to my self imposed HYPE!!  This class and its play ability will literally make or break this game for me.  The Confessor was my second choice but they have nerfed it into oblivion. Third choice would be Ranger.  I have no desire to play a straight melee char.

23 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

Your going to love it on the Fae with the wing glide.

ACE is probably going to have to buff the other races just to make them appealing after that came out.

I have ZERO desire to play class as a fae, Wood-Elf all the way for me....

28 minutes ago, Zybak said:

Hopefully we get the powers reveal today. I'm feeling lucky!

Ya I really hope so...I been wanting info badly.... I hope we still have Kusarigama as a possible weapon.  Another stealth class maybe?  A stealthy mid ranged mage wearing mail, would be the bomb....

1 hour ago, Nakawe said:

Ya I really hope so...I been wanting info badly.... I hope we still have Kusarigama as a possible weapon.  Another stealth class maybe?  A stealthy mid ranged mage wearing mail, would be the bomb....

Oddly i expect the class to have some sort of ice armor buff. Just seems logical. 

I kind of think it will be more of a control mage . Slowing the battlefield or players while confessor is in your face damage and hardstops. 

Frostweaver more slowing the battle and controlling the battlefield with ice walls ect.

1 hour ago, dolmar said:

Oddly i expect the class to have some sort of ice armor buff. Just seems logical. 

I kind of think it will be more of a control mage . Slowing the battlefield or players while confessor is in your face damage and hardstops. 

Frostweaver more slowing the battle and controlling the battlefield with ice walls ect.

I want frost weaver skating rinks.

1 hour ago, dolmar said:

I expect ice as well, we need a true damage mage though.  The fessor is already about slow's and stuns.  It is more control then Damage.

• I think it should be possible to have control and damage.  Most every class in the game has some sore of cc associated with it.  I want versatility.  I think they have nerfed the fessor to much and it is more based on control now.
Edited by Nakawe

Levitation ability would be cool

stealth of some kind

would like to see another life steal class since it seems like it’s something they want in the game but atm don’t see much of it...

long distance capabilities 

very high damage I hope

2 hours ago, Greyowl said:

stealth of some kind

i dont see that fitting the theme at all to be honest..., we have stealth as well as "levitation" on the assasin already

life steal should be in correlation with our hunger mechanic

6XZoThV.jpg

22 minutes ago, elvo said:

i dont see that fitting the theme at all to be honest..., we have stealth as well as "levitation" on the assasin already

life steal should be in correlation with our hunger mechanic

Life Steal would be great! dont need stealth ect, I dont think that is meant to be.

We have nothing like levitate and it would be a very cool addition. You can’t fight from glide...

SB had many classes with stealth not the least of which was a wizard...think icy shadows

an ice wall would be awesome but not one that just damages and slows but one that players actually had to walk around 

4 hours ago, Greyowl said:

We have nothing like levitate and it would be a very cool addition. You can’t fight from glide...

what exactly is the purpose of levitate? ignoring ground effects like in divinity? i dont think we have many of those in crowfall

6XZoThV.jpg

On 5/9/2018 at 11:14 AM, elvo said:

what exactly is the purpose of levitate? ignoring ground effects like in divinity? i dont think we have many of those in crowfall

Depending on how it was designed, it'd be good for height advantage in combat, fighting on top of or running across water, getting over keep walls special forces style from a nearby cliff/hill,mountain, scouts escaping off cliffs or high areas without chance of being chased, etc. It has a lot of uses, depending on how it's implemented.

Edited by Nightmarian

Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.

I kick-backed this project solely when for the Frostweaver. I am going to play-test this game so hard when it comes out, ArtCraft will wish I didn't play-test it so hard.