Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PrimalMew

[BLiK] Blacklight Knights

57IBDVs.gif

Welcome to the Blacklight Kingdom!

Looking for a guild? Not sure where to go? WANT TO HAVE SOME HECKIN' FUN?? Not only will we help you out if you're just beginning to adventure through the wonderful world of Crowfall, we'll continue to help you out with whatever you need! I can't wait to become the best and most fun community in the univer- I mean on Crowfall! We are going to have so much fun mah doods. You like to have fun, ay?

Well then just join BLiK!

Here's why you should:     ~   ~

wG9GCU6.png

Oh, you wanna join us?

1nmI1ou.png

It's pretty simple. Here are the requirements!

• Friendliness: This is a necessity. We can't have fun if you're hella rude, right?
  • Fun: I know it seems like I've said this a lot, but this is sooooo impooortant! We like to laugh and have a good time, I hope you do too.
  • Interest & Activity: Despite the fun atmosphere, we'd really appreciate some activity. We want you, as a member, to have an interest in playing Crowfall on a semi-regular basis. As well as enjoy playing the game.
  • Discord Account: Although not necessarily a requirement, we would love to have you in our Discord server. It's a sort of public server about a lot of different topics, but we have a corner specifically designated for Crowfall! Hope to see you there!
  • Community: We want people who enjoy helping out, and are willing to contribute to the guild in any way possible!

If you're interested, please reply to this post with the following format to apply!

Spoiler

Crowfall Username: [Insert]

Discord Username(If applicable): Example#0001

Timezone & Availability: How regularly do you plan to be on and what is your timezone?

How you plan to contribute: What do you want to help the guild out with?

Tell us a joke: I'm on a whisky diet. And well . . . I've lost three days already.

_______________/\_______________

Hope to see you in-game!

I'll message you if we accept your application.

~ May your crow's wings find their vessel ~

5AAKG8y.png

Edited by PrimalMew
potatoes

Crowfall Username: Gweed0

Discord Username(If applicable): Gweed0

Timezone & Availability: Fairly regularly most days, in EST timezone

How you plan to contribute: Currently working towards blacksmith, always enjoy helping!

Tell us a joke: My friend keeps trying to convince me that he's a compulsive liar but I don't believe him.

Crowfall Username: Monnolyth

Discord Username(If applicable): Monnolyth#0552

Timezone & Availability: CST, and I play TOO regularly :D

How you plan to contribute: I want to be a master crafter, I can fight, but not very well, I'm more interested in building than destroying.

Tell us a joke: This guy walks into a bar (Yeah I know, the oldest setup in the world...) and he's carrying this shopping bag with him, as he walks up to the bar the bartender notices the bag moving and says Hey Buddy, we don't allow animals in here.  Oh, this isn't an animal and he reaches into the bag and pulls out a little tiny man that's only about 12 inches tall and sets him on the bar, then he pulls out a tiny piano and the little man starts playing right on the bar. 

The bartender looks at this and asks, where the hell did you get him?  Well the guy says as he reaches back into the bag.  I found this Genie's lamp and all I have to do is rub on it and make a wish, the problem is the damn genie is hard of hearing.  But before the guy could finish his statement the bartender grabs the lamp out of the guys hands and rubs it and say I want a Million Bucks.

*POOF*

The bar is filled with DUCKS, they are everywhere, pouring out the doors and windows, loud noise and feathers flying everywhere.  They bartender yells at the guy, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS????  

The guy looks at him and yells, I told ya, the genie is hard of hearing.  Do you really think I asked for a 12 inch PIANIST?

Crowfall Username: Devlar

Discord Username(If applicable): Devlar

Timezone & Availability: MST and will be playing daily. 

How you plan to contribute: Harvesting and PVP support. 

Tell us a joke:  A woman visited a plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure called 'The Knob,' where a small knob is placed at the top of the woman's head and could be turned to tighten up her skin and produce the effect of a brand new face-lift. Of course, the woman wanted 'The Knob.'

Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the effects were wonderful, the woman remained young looking and vibrant.

After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems.

'All these years, everything has been working just fine. I've had to turn the knob many times and I've always loved the results. But now I've developed two annoying problems: First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get rid of them.'

The doctor looked at her closely and said, 'Those aren't bags, those are your breasts.'

She said, 'Well, I guess there's no point in asking about the goatee.