Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndaraTsukuyomi

Unable to put walls for my castle

Hi bois and gals,
I started to create my dream EK, as I put my Castle Door i wanted to attached walls to it. But it has been a week it shows me that error message (screenshot) and i tried to loot the door place it somewhere doesn't work, change type of wall, etc alla the basic things i guess it didn't work, i would like to know if someone there had already this trouble or am i the only one disappointed

Spoiler

screenshot.png

19 minutes ago, AndaraTsukuyomi said:

i would like to know if someone there had already this trouble or am i the only one disappointed

Yeah, had the same problem, too. At the exactely same socket. Finally solved it by finshing the building the other way around and attaching the wall piece from the other side.

So instead of

| -- --> ?
|                 
|-- -- 

i went

| -- -- <-- --  |
|                   |
|-- -- -- -- --  |

Somehow it worked. Dont ask me why and how though. ;)

Don't forget to always report this kind of bugs in the bug report threads - or contact support@crowfall.com if it may be game breaking for you or others.

Edited by Kraahk

On 13/05/2018 at 2:33 AM, Kraahk said:

Somehow it worked. Dont ask me why and how though. ;)

I just tried what you were suggesting and it seems like it doesn't work for me. Maybe the sockets I've chosen to build my castle are totally against my reign but nevermind at least I 've my buildings, where I can put my stations in, withouut walls but currently there's no need as nobody may attack my EK, so that's fine, ty for your help even it didn't work ;)

PS: I've shared my trouble on the bug report threads but still hadn't any answer

Edited by AndaraTsukuyomi
PS