Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zeonx

Will The Big Reveal Be A Compiled Catch Up For The Most Part?

I am not saying it will be, just playing with the idea. I would lose so much faith in ACE and Crowfall if this is the case(really hoping this isn't the case). Discuss how you would feel/if you agree.

Edited by Zeonx

I think it will be the announcement of the kickstarter and certainly that page will contain a lot of information we already know because it's more important for new people to see that material. By default we get new info because we find out what tiers they will be offering but I think it will be more than that as well. Also you get to see the comments from the devs as its going on so I am sure they will be there answering questions daily which will provide more info.

Taking bets on how many more threads are going to be mademade about this. The over/under is 53.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Taking bets on how many more threads are going to be mademade about this. The over/under is 53.

The issue is that the longer the threads get, the farther they stray from the intended conversation topic. Every now and then we need a fresh start.

So please don't contribute to the issue.

Edited by Zeonx

If there's going to be a kickstarter they will show gameplay footage. I'm not sure if working prototypes are a requirement for software on Kickstarter (prototypes are req for physical products), but when it comes to crowdfunding you need to give more than just promises and screenshots. I would bet solid money on a video of the developers walking through their pre-alpha footage, pre-vis, concept art, etc.... ArtCraft already has private funding, so it would make very little sense for them to rush headlong into a crowdfunding campaign without having the sizzle to sell the steak.

As they've stated, it'll have new stuff and stuff we already know. I also think the crowdfunding will start on the big reveal as well. I'm actually excited to see what tiers they come up with for that. I'm already down to play this game with what we have so far.