Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hunt

Stealth counter?

What is the best counter right now for stealthers? I had a buddy jump on the opposite faction, go stealth while standing right in front of me and still could not see him with reveal shadows. Flare also does not seem very effective because of the radius. Any tips?

Flare is insanely effective to reveal stealthers. Elken also have a racial that can let you see someone in stealth. If all else fails you can equip Mole Hunter.

Edited by Zatch

I'll have to test again later, maybe I was bugged. I did try the elk passive and the illusion one with no luck.  Thanks for the helpful replies.

20 minutes ago, Hunt said:

I'll have to test again later, maybe I was bugged. I did try the elk passive and the illusion one with no luck.  Thanks for the helpful replies.

One thing that comes to mind-- if your friend was de-synched from using F at a gate or from teleporting he'd be invisible and it would make your attempts to detect him fail.

IhhQKY6.gif

On 5/16/2018 at 2:12 PM, MJayed said:

Ranger;)

Yep, it will be the reason to run one in a group. like how scout was always the 10th spot in SB

Edited by Vonsnazzy

20 hours ago, Vonsnazzy said:

Yep, it will be the reason to run one in a group. like how scout was always the 10th spot in SB

You let your scouts run in the group?  Ewwwww.   They can be the 11th man outside of the group.  They probably won't be in range to benefit from any of the bard buffs or healers. 

On the topic of Cf, are the shadowsight abilities working yet?  I get mixed answers from people. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

8 hours ago, mandalore said:

You let your scouts run in the group?  Ewwwww.   They can be the 11th man outside of the group.  They probably won't be in range to benefit from any of the bard buffs or healers. 

On the topic of Cf, are the shadowsight abilities working yet?  I get mixed answers from people. 

They keep randomly breaking with patches, or at random, or on server resets. Last time I remember them working was 5.5 release, I think in the current LIVE patch they're broken again but you'll get conflicting reports because they'll just break even without a new patch sometimes on a server level and we don't know when to test or even if the testing is effective because the only way to safely test it is in the EK, and sometimes they'll work in the EK but be broken in a campaign, or even work in one campaign and be broken in another.

I don't have enough minions to waste one on rolling an enemy faction on every campaign to check :( please send more minions.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"