jen140

Store related issue / Kinda exploity

Posted (edited)

Hello.

First of all, can I keep it ? =D

Anyway, if you had "Fort Lodge - Gamescom Discounted (2017)" thingy redeemed in the store (used the code but didn't pay for it) you will have the ability to buy it for 45.99 crowns instead of euros. So this item will cost you less than 10 euros if you buy crowns =).

Screens:

x1.png

x2.png

x3.png

Thanks for letting me keep it (plz ? =)).

Edited by jen140

Thanks for letting us know about this. Gordon is fixing it now. And, yes, you can keep it as a thanks from us for pointing it out. :D

Posted (edited)

I'm more curious about this Gamescom discount. Was there a deal for those that went the CF booth in Gamescom to get them interested in CF? How many people from the EU used this? Are you going to do something similar during any gaming conventions here in the USA? 

BTW congrats @jen140lol

Edited by Keaggan

Yes, that was an exclusive deal offered to people who visited the Crowfall booth during Gamescom. It's very likely that we'll do something similar in the future when we take Crowfall on the road. 

9 hours ago, Pann said:

Yes, that was an exclusive deal offered to people who visited the Crowfall booth during Gamescom. It's very likely that we'll do something similar in the future when we take Crowfall on the road. 

As Pann said.  We handed out about 3,000 discount cards last year at Gamescom to people who attended the booth.   Thanks for catching it and enjoy your Fort Lodge, :)