Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

Pre-Alpha 5.6 Video - Official Discussion Thread

good little overview video.

you could use jah or kraahk to get some better eternal kingdom building design layout though hah.

how are the castles coming along?
Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

A Crowfall promotional video with no PvP mention or footage.  No mention of the improved netcode to allow group fights even.  Who's the intended audience for this video?

3 minutes ago, Durenthal said:

A Crowfall promotional video with no PvP mention or footage.  No mention of the improved netcode to allow group fights even.  Who's the intended audience for this video?

Probably people who are interested in seeing an overview of the content of the 5.6 milestone.

IhhQKY6.gif

These overview videos are the best! 

5 minutes ago, Durenthal said:

This is an overview video of what is being added in 5.6. These are great for my guild mates who backed the game but don't follow it daily like I do. 

1 hour ago, blazzen said:

These overview videos are the best! 

This is an overview video of what is being added in 5.6. These are great for my guild mates who backed the game but don't follow it daily like I do. 

Yeah, videos like this will help my guild mates keep up and not ask me every week when its coming out :D

And yes, great video!

The pacing of the video was a little slow and could be about 50% shorter, but I agree with Anthrage, it makes me want to play! Really love the look of the forest adventure zone.

I really like the video presentation. For those of us in the trenches who are mired in the details of netcode this, druid sickle that, it a good way to see the project from a higher level is moving forward.

Kudos to Gibson and Max.

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

This milestone video format is great way to show off the development progress! :wub:  Especially helpful for people that aren't actively testing.

tiPrpwh.png

At 0:57 you do a flyover shot of an EK.

No EK can actually put that many buildings in that space with the current token limits.

This is fake news.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"