Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

5.6.1 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports

Spawning in enemy territory - When i logged in this morning the fort i was in had been taken over since i logged out, I was killed instantly before i knew what happened loosing most of my items. Not a great start to the morning, logging in has undone 4 hours of game play >.<

would it be possible to change the spawn location to the beachhead should a fort be overtaken?

get spawn location - spawn location 1 - if owned by ally faction then spawn  - if not spawn beachhead

Sorry if these were already mentioned-

*Randomly shoot high up in air when running next to other players in group

*Can run up the back of a Centaur (maybe race) when running close to each other and take massive fall damage

*No audible notification when trading 

*Combos not working all the time (on my confess ar least) as they did last patch

*one of the Faes basic crafting experimentation trees is broken in details menu, it is stuck at zero regardless of training

*Vassal system - adding nobles ends up creating constant Navmesh where no parcels can be rearranged even after kicking nobles

Hello! I need help, because i am not sure if it's a bug or a wrong setting.

We have set an EK with some crafting table and seems like that visitors can't use them. At the same time I have heard of people going to other EK and being able to use crafting tables even if they are visitor. Con someone please tell me which of the two behavior is intended and eventually how to set up my EK properly so people can have access to the tables? Thank you.

catfall-logo-typo-small.png

12 minutes ago, Destrin said:

Removing the "Toggle Walk" input does not save between log ins.

Ugh... you are correct... and the fact that it's bound to C, which is also what my Harvesting stance is set to... this is not fun lol.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

15 hours ago, yianni said:

with combos breaking its making druid and im sure other classes uplayable. 

and a druid still has great difficulty using powers around structures e.g. fort lodge etc

4 hours ago, DrRoboto said:

Spawning in enemy territory - When i logged in this morning the fort i was in had been taken over since i logged out, I was killed instantly before i knew what happened loosing most of my items. Not a great start to the morning, logging in has undone 4 hours of game play >.<

would it be possible to change the spawn location to the beachhead should a fort be overtaken?

get spawn location - spawn location 1 - if owned by ally faction then spawn  - if not spawn beachhead

the intended behaviour is you should have been relocated

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

In both campaign and EK, shortly after logging (practically immediately) in I see a msg latency spike which stays high (hundreds or thousands of ms) and eventually ramps up to the point of connection lost, within very few minutes of logging in.  Deleted game files, re-downloaded launcher and game, still same issue.  Never saw this issue in previous game versions. Unplayable for me at this point.

Edited by risteon

Fury feels like it's draining really fast on the Mrym. Even with the 10% reduction passive on energy slotted I am running out of fury quickly where I have to wait for it regen in basic mob fights. 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

21 hours ago, Destrin said:

Somehow a bunch of random fireball thingies decided to just shoot out from me for no apparent reason.

This started to happen to me when Order started attacking Chaos' Bane Tree.  I got the pop up and it started to shoot out from me again this time i was at brookhurst and not fighting anything.  Same thing happened to multiple people when the toast message happened.

Edited by Destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

First time playin the game, and while the idea of the game and the essence is there, the optimization and "immersive-ness" isnt. I think my main issue is the laging foes and players, the blackscreening crashes, and something i just cant put my finger on, but I feel like the world is pretty empty. 

Some few Bugs with the "Keep of Ganelon"

If you enter The Gate from the Outside you spawn on Top of the Gate.

AG3X0yU.jpgZ6pQ3lE.jpg

You cant use the Gate from the inside, no option to leave. (Every Gate)

Ch1Jnhe.jpg

The Ramp is blocked by a Wall. ^^

MJJFfRm.jpg

Overview:

I8oGpQS.jpg

Aside from Navmesh errors which seem to come and go for hours at a time, parcel permissions seem to be bugging in EK as well. Sometimes allowing placement and other times rejecting the EK owner as not having permission to place deeds on a given parcel. 

Edit: the permission error manifests either as Deed Use Failure or a second error that I would have to see again to recall exactly.

Edited by TollerGames

“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.”

― Plutarch

I echo others' frustration with building.

A complete/independent build interface would help in the long-run, I think.

Some improvements would be a fully adjustable camera fully independent of the player, a panel for components (not the spirit bank), a functioning grid (right now it seems impossible to match grid with component orientation, no matter which you rotate), better slope/terrain interaction (it shouldn't look blue, then tell you it's too steep to build), and easier selection and adjustment of pieces (point, click, drag and drop, etc- you shouldn't have to walk up to it, hold F or G, etc...).

Some of that seems like low-hanging fruit to me.

Edited by Cejo

The performance this patch is trash, before i could have 6v6 fights without many fps drops, now in a 4v6 the whole fight was a massive game freeze , just walking around the world makes my game freeze.

Been running on the Assassin for a while in 5.6

There are quite a few issues which have become rather tedious.

First off : Assassins and I assume other stealth users are taken out of stealth A LOT.  Any buffs running out which has any relationship to health (buffs/heals what ever) will remove me from stealth.  That in itself is bad. 

When using an AoE effect which is ground targeted, it will cast this effect -immidiately- and not wait for the second press of the hotkey.  

Assassin : Spirit Dart Range : 5m?  Are you kidding me?  Please revise this power.

Stealth vs Anti Stealth.  Having Anti Stealth makes you able to see through stealth. gotcha.  This is all good, except the range, of seeing being able to see through stealth : at 40+ m range it is removing any cat and mouse game that this mechanic could provide. 

Getting Anti Stealth nodes gives you +10m sight on finding stealth.
Getting better Stealth gives you 10% better stealth. 

Well basically getting better stealth is near worthless.  The circles overlapping each other, are heavily in favor of the Perception user.  Due to the anti stealther being a huge flat number and the stealther being a small % ..   Getting to melee, or even to range to deliver Spirit Dart, is pointless.

Reentering stealth and trying to escape is just impossible due to the sight range.. 

My Fae Assassin has 111 Dexterity, yet has 0.0 in Armor Bonus - doubt that is intended.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Sorry for my bad english.

Have seen a little bug with assassin's class.

When the cursed weapon buff is still active and that we want to harvesting some stuff, all harvesting tools (Pickaxe, hammer, axe, ...) are still not efficient and deals 0 damage on ressources, and we must wait that the buff disappear so that tools can be efficient. So we have to wait maybe 20 sec before we can harvest ? Very boring when we want to farm mobs.