Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vicid

Guess I'll play Ranger Too

Holy poorly made socks people, do we need to hand out life jackets and canoes because all these tears are a flood warning.  As a healer who only plays in group play I could care less about 1v1 being evenly matched.  I don't see rangers carrying group pvp...

The only thing that confuses me is why can somebody equip both arcane archer and sharpshooter. 

People have been whining since fessors got their nerf a few months ago and nobody seems to be playing them anymore. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

23 minutes ago, mandalore said:

People have been whining since fessors got their nerf a few months ago and nobody seems to be playing them anymore. 

I play fessor!  The only issue IMO is that you need at minimum 2 passives for mana to be viable and not go OOM in 20 seconds.  They have some really good build options and are some of the best utility a group can have IMO.  If you don't know how to play them they go squish really fast though.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

If i was to do a utility char that isn't heals I'd do a plate orb troubadour fessor.

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Honestly, I wouldn't care about any of these changes... although I still find them absurd... I'm amazed everyone isn't in agreeance here, even rangers but I wouldn't care if it actually took skill to aim and use. This is still a thing: 

Regardless, I geared up my ranger and I'm enjoying it so far. I recommend it!

2 hours ago, mandalore said:

Holy poorly made socks people, do we need to hand out life jackets and canoes because all these tears are a flood warning.  As a healer who only plays in group play I could care less about 1v1 being evenly matched.  I don't see rangers carrying group pvp...

I mean...im pretty sure they are. One of the best kill conditions in thr game right now is natures avatar rapid fire. Or even just RF from 2 rangers on the same target. They easily output the most DPS in a group fight 

Amusing that with this OP’ness on the ranger we see only : Duelists, Champs, Myrms and Clerics/Druids on EU.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

I haven't seen them as OP but I guess people want a more even 1v1 field? idk...

wiDfyPp.png

21 hours ago, Brightdance said:

Honestly, I wouldn't care about any of these changes... although I still find them absurd... I'm amazed everyone isn't in agreeance here, even rangers but I wouldn't care if it actually took skill to aim and use. This is still a thing: 

Regardless, I geared up my ranger and I'm enjoying it so far. I recommend it!

That's some crazy hit scan...