Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trials Of Ascension

bassa

100 deaths count...then... permadeath

This is indeed very interesting. Adds a whole new system of "resets" and fame. Imagine, "look! the oldest char of the server! woaaaah that guy is famous! -yes, let's kill him"

This is indeed very interesting. Adds a whole new system of "resets" and fame. Imagine, "look! the oldest char of the server! woaaaah that guy is famous! -yes, let's kill him"

Also with the skill list they posted and mentioned that it is not all skills they want to add...

http://trialsofascension.com/guide/skills#.VN5ShvmsXJs

Game will never be stagnant. Died and start new char... Settlements also would be much more important and crafters!

EDIT:

After doing some research on their history I can no longer support this game. Please refer to the link posted below to understand where I'm coming from.

Edited by caledon

Yup im interested and just like Caledon i used to follow it until it closed shop. But im going to follow the progress but will not back it because of this...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1536961-Trials-of-Ascension-Shady-Practices-and-the-Big-Crowdfunding-Debate

And im more excited for crowfall and will be backing this game and also Origins of Malu and OoM will be on steam early access and will prolly cost 50 buck maximum but if Crowfall launches a kickstart i might donate quite abit depening on the big infomation bomb we get when the timer reaches 0.

Edited by Exzear

Yup im interested and just like Caledon i used to follow it until it closed shop. But im going to follow the progress but will not back it because of this...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1536961-Trials-of-Ascension-Shady-Practices-and-the-Big-Crowdfunding-Debate

And im more excited for crowfall and will be backing this game and also Origins of Malu and OoM will be on steam early access and will prolly cost 50 buck maximum but if Crowfall launches a kickstart i might donate quite abit depening on the big infomation bomb we get when the timer reaches 0.

But I will back it :) I love the concept of the game and I started to follow it when I was playing DF.

But I will back it :) I love the concept of the game and I started to follow it when I was playing DF.

yah i feel the same way, and now they do have some progress done on the game but still its risky so i will only back if you get access for around 30bucks

yah i feel the same way, and now they do have some progress done on the game but still its risky so i will only back if you get access for around 30bucks

Don't believe in what was written on MMOChampion. It is lies. So a group of scammers posting lies about ToA everywhere

Don't believe in what was written on MMOChampion. It is lies. So a group of scammers posting lies about ToA everywhere

Nah its not lies man but i think they are bad devs but wanna learn and have learned some  over the years and the simple reason as to why they took money and then did nothing is because they didnt know how to make a game but now they are slowly learning and have a team so i think it might be finished but not sure if i belive it will ever be polished and i would like to see the combat improve before i throw money at them.. Because combat now is terrible.. but i love the random tree spawns and when they can use that system with animals och monsters it will be really cool :)

Nah its not lies man but i think they are bad devs but wanna learn and have learned some  over the years and the simple reason as to why they took money and then did nothing is because they didnt know how to make a game but now they are slowly learning and have a team so i think it might be finished but not sure if i belive it will ever be polished and i would like to see the combat improve before i throw money at them.. Because combat now is terrible.. but i love the random tree spawns and when they can use that system with animals och monsters it will be really cool :)

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/trials-of-ascension/#post-567607

DF was in development for 8 years

But for me the persons writing poorly made socks about ToA alsways have 1 - 5 posts on the forums... It is some kind of campaign to kill the game

Edited by bassa

Everyone wants permadeath..

Till they realize, they really don't.

But 100 deaths is not bad... it will prevent stangnantion and force players to act. Meaningful sieges etc... It is my point.

Edited by bassa

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/trials-of-ascension/#post-567607

DF was in development for 8 years

But for me the persons writing poorly made socks about ToA alsways have 1 - 5 posts on the forums... It is some kind of campaign to kill the game

I like the idea behind it but since they have done some shady stuff and sell alot of stuff i wish they would not sell makes me question the game. i wont hate on the game and all that like alot of people do i will just follow the development and prolly buy the game when its done and not donate to them on kickstarter. other then that i think they have some cool systems and hope the game gets made because its my type of game..